Services Plugins FAQs

Dynamic Height and Width Plugin issue on Page resize

Hi there,

I’m experimenting with this plugin and I managed it to do exactly what I need (ensure a page and an image are using the entire height and width of a screen when it’s being resized), however it throws an error every time the page is loaded or the screen is resized.
Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 11.08.10|312x499]Screenshot 2020-06-29 at 11.10.32|678x500]

If I exclude the page ‘ComingSoonTest’ from the IDs, the errors are gone and the image ‘HeroTest’ still resizes properly when I make the screen height smaller, however I’m getting this scrollbar and I see whitespace on the bottom of the page.

Would appreciate your help in getting this debugged.
Thanks!

Hi, @jeroen!

Thanks for reaching out!

I’m afraid, there is no opportunity to manipulate with the page in this plugin. I mean you can choose an element, but not the page per se.
Regarding whitespace on the bottom of the page, we’ll fix this issue and get back to you asap.

Thanks for understanding and your feedback!
Best, Julia!

Hi, @jeroen!

I’m reaching out to notify that we’ve fixed bugs with more ids, and improvement logic a calculation of sizes. Please install the plugin’s latest version, refresh the browser and give it another try.

Kind Regards, Julia!