Services Plugins FAQs

Dynamic Height Element

When I use the dynamic height element it is moving the element to the top of the screen but its not changing the height of the element in question. please see this video:

Please help :slight_smile:

Benjamin

Hi, @ben3!

Thanks for reaching out!

I have checked the plugin and it doesn’t place the element on the top, it changes the size according to the settings, but not moving the element to the top.
Let me clarify one thing: do you want so that the element changes the size when page size is changed so to full fill the empty space? If so, then it can be done through the CSS. Here is a link that might be useful: https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp.

If I’ve got you wrong please clarify (preview result) and add our e-mail: support@zeroqode.com into your collaborator list so we can check inside your app and help you better.
Plus, please tell us the name of your Bubble application and page name where you develop it, it would be way easier for us to help you solve the issues.

Note: avoid the warning message regarding Professional plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Best, Julia.