Services Plugins FAQs

Eatly Opening times not working for sundays

For some reason, the eatly template isn’t recognising open times both “around the clock” and set opening times for sundays.

In the inspect element, it looks like it isn’t detecting the advanced field of Scheduled day as you can see in the video(unable to add video)
Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 22.24.16
. This doesn’t seem to be a problem during the week, only sundays.

Screenshot 2022-10-30 at 22.16.12

Hello, @dforde
Thanks for using our template and reaching out.

As I understand you correctly, your conditions are not working only for Sunday opening hours. I checked your conditions and they seem precise.
However, I suppose that the issue is related to the settings from your Data Base.

Can you please let me know if you indicated Sunday as a possible working day in your DB:

In order to have a full picture of your settings, I need to understand if you have such an option for your restaurant.

Please provide me screenshots of your DB settings for the problematic restaurant, so I will be able to investigate them.

Best regards,

@dforde

In addition to all mentioned above, please note that we will investigate this behavior on our side and I will revert to you with an update as soon as I will receive feedback from our development team.

Best regards,

Hi Ecaterina,

Yes, Sunday has been identified as a working day for the selected restaurant (partner in my database). It isn’t limited to one partner, however, all my partners are marked as closed on a Sunday.

Hello, @dforde

Please note that currently, we are investigating this case and I will revert to you as soon as possible.
In case any changes will be applied, I will let you know.

Best regards,

1 Like

Thank you, look forward to your reply.

1 Like

Hello, @dforde
Thanks a lot for your patience.

By this message, I would like to notify you that our team fixed the error, reproduced on Sundays. It was related to the incorrect DB settings for this day of the week.
In order to use the fixed template, you have 2 available options:

Hope it will be helpful for you. In case I can help you with anything - let me know.
Best regards,