Services Plugins FAQs

Eaty - Admin to edit seller's menus, meals and categories

Hello,

I’ve noticed admin’s don’t have the functionality to edit restaurant’s menus, categories, meals.

Do you plan to release this functionality anytime soon? How can I enable this functionality?

Thank you,

Chris

Hi @chris8, thanks for your message.

Within the default template functionality, the admin user can edit only the restaurant’s general information.

Menus, categories, and meals are available for editing by restaurant owner users.

As our template is fully customizable, you can achieve the desired result through the customization work (requires a corresponding level of Bubble skills).

Hope this answer helps. Drop a message if there are any other questions that I can help with about our template.

Regards,

Hello,

Thank you for the information. I see a workaround would be to login as the user from the ‘App data’ - ‘Users’ table.

However, would you provide this customisation at a cost and if so, what would you charge?

Thank you,

Chris

Hi @chris8, thanks for your question.

Regretfully, at the moment, Zeroqode doesn’t provide small customization works, sorry about that :pray: We are usually working on projects with the budget in the range of 8-12k USD, which implies a project built from scratch or major template customization.

Allow me to recommend checking the Freelance section at the Bubble forum: Jobs / Freelance - Bubble Forum or check on UpWork or Fiverr for Bubble freelancer development offers.

Please let me know if there are any other template-related questions that I can help with.

Regards,