Services Plugins FAQs

🍔 Eaty - Total revamp of one of the most sold Bubble templates from Zeroqode

Eaty_Forum_im

Hey Bubblers,
we’ve just finished a complete revamp of one of our most popular paid templates - Eaty! Check out all the features it’s coming with as well as the video overview and live demo!

Eaty is a no-code template for food delivery. It comes with a responsive user app, a driver app, a backend for restaurant owners, and an admin dashboard for the platform owner.
Use it to build any type of food delivery app. The template features automated split-payments through Stripe to all parties involved.
Restaurants can add coupons, that will give either percentage-based or flat discount to customers.
Users can add meals from the restaurants to the cart, pay for the order and delivery, and then get real-time delivery status updates.

If you want to build a web application similar to Uber Eats, Food Panda or Deliveroo, Eaty is a good choiсe.

FEATURES:

• Payment system
  • Wishlist
  • Split payment via Stripe
  • Percentage-based & dollar value coupons for customers.
  • Responsive design
  • Admin dashboard
  • Restaurant dashboard
  • User app desktop & mobile
  • Driver mobile app
  • Rating system

Live demo: https://ubereats.bubbleapps.io/

Zero Code Conference 2020.

Anastasija Volozaninova

Executive Assistant @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Zeroqode Blocks
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

1 Like

Hola quiero saber si esta plantilla ustedes pueden traducirla y entregarla en el idioma español???

Hello, @gcontreras27.
Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the late reply.

Yes, it is possible to translate the Eaty template into Spanish. But the template content translation process can be managed manually only. There is no option, unfortunately, to translate the template content automatically.

Here are some more interesting insights on this matter:

I hope it helps. Take care.

Gracias por tu respuesta. Realizar la traducción es esencial para poder adquirir la plantilla porque quiero implementar en España.

@gcontreras27,

Unfortunately, all Zeroqode templates are designed in the English language only. And we do not provide template translation services. Apologies for the inconvenience. :pray:

So it is possible to see the Eaty template In the English language, after the purchase. But then you are able to translate it manually, or using some plugin (see the list of links I’ve shared previously).

I hope it helps. Have a good day. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hola. Es posible integrar impresora de pedidos a cada restaurante???

Hello, @gcontreras27. Apologies for the late reply.

The Eaty template has an admin dashboard, which contains information about all restaurant orders:

Unfortunately, the current template setup does not include the order printing functionality. But I believe you can use some plugin for implementing this functionality, for example, our Bubble Page to PDF.

Let me know if you have more questions.
Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

Greetings!

I’m currently working with this template, and I’m wondering if the OneSignal plugin is required for the main operation of the app. I’d like to strip it out, but I don’t want to break any core functionality.

For instance, does notifying the customer about order status rely on it?

Hello @shot! Apologies for the late reply.

Indeed, the One-Signal plugin is used in this template, but not for the main operation. It is possible to remove it from the template without breaking the logic. All you need is to investigate carefully the template structure (in Editor) and see where the One-Signal actions are used and how can you remove them without harm to the template functionality.

Yes, he should be notified. Plus, the customer sees the order status:

For more information about the template, please test its demo page and check the documentation:

Hope it helps. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Anastasija,

Thanks for the new Eaty template, It looks great :slight_smile: with many functionality included and a great workflow. Just wandering what do you mean with ‘Driver mobile app’ feature? was it built as a native app and ready to be submitted to app stores?
Also, as Zeroqode are doing a great job updating their templates I hope Ridely app gets some work done, maybe adding more features (like tracking derivers using your GPS Live Geo Tracking plugin).
Have a good one
Mohd

Hi @mohd, thanks for reaching out and your appreciation.

You can check the “Driver mobile app” feature by clicking the “I am courier” button on https://ubereats.bubbleapps.io/login?q=choiseDemo.
It was built as a web app with a responsive design (to work and look nice both on the desktop and mobile browsers), so, not being native, it can’t be submitted to app stores.

In case you would like to add some suggestions related to our template improvements, we would be glad to receive them in template related forum thread.

Also, kindly note that all our templates are fully customizable, which means it is possible to change almost any design/functional part, so adding any additional features relates only to the app owner’s will and solid Bubble skills.

Thank you and have a nice week ahead!

Hi @Serg!

No worries, thanks and have a good one!

1 Like

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/eaty-food-delivery-uber-eats-template

Levon

I am interested in this template. I tried the demo, as a customer, when i try to order, it doesn’t allow me to put ‘special instruction’ like, no chili, no peanut etc
 wonder if this can be added easily ?

Regards,
Dean

Hello, @dean.leong

Thank you for your query!

Yes, absolutely! As all our templates are fully customizable, you can modify them upon your needs. In the Web Demo, you have an idea represented, which you can use as a base, to add elements you need.

For example, if you want the search option to include more parameters, you can easily do so by adding new tags to the database. To find out more, read the adding new tags

After that, setting up filtering of search among the list of restaurants is possible by group filtering of search among the list of restaurants, using tags

I would recommend you to go through our updated documentation for this template, which was significantly improved and will help you to navigate through the template and its possibilities better:)

It is one of the options, that are leading to the result you wanted. There are different workarounds, that’s why we always recommend having strong Bubble skills to set up the template according to your needs and get the final result, that will satisfy you.

To skill-up and familiarize with the Bubble platform in general, so you can master the usage of your template and creation of the app that is fulfilling your goals, please check these resources:

If there will be any other questions, drop us a line here:)

Best regards.

Thanks @Elena
my other quesiton is about templates / app transfer. currently i’m using my personal gmail account, and i wanted to purchase the Eaty app and start developing it. I’ll be setting up a new company and get a new domain name, email address etc. Is it possible to transfer the templates and apps i built to my new account ?

Regards,
Dean

Greetings, @dean.leong!

In your case, after creating a new Bubble account with the new credentials, you can then give the full access to your personal email through the Settings–Collaboration. Kindly note, that this is available only on Professional Bubble plan. Please, refer the plans here.

In case you want to transfer all of your items to another Bubble account, it is also possible, but for that you have to address your request to the Bubble support service: https://bubble.io/contact, cause Zeroqode itself can not make the transfer to another Bubble account.

Hope that helps:)

Best regards,

Elena.

Trying this template, and cannot connect restaurant’s test stripe account.
Click ‘Connect Stripe’ and got

Congrats, you’re almost done setting up your application!

After connecting with Stripe, your users will be redirected to a page of your choosing (this is just the default). Make sure to change the test redirect URI under your application settings to something that makes sense on your own server.

To finish the process of getting an access_token for your user’s account, you’ll need to make one extra API request with the authorization code we passed back. In this case, the code is ac_JtrN2rJGLUSQSQ34hxNZXGNntqi*****, taken directly from the GET parameters on the redirect.

For example, try this curl request. Note that you’ll need to replace YOUR_SECRET_KEY with the application owner’s test secret key.

curl -X POST https://connect.stripe.com/oauth/token \
-d client_secret=YOUR_SECRET_KEY \
-d code=ac_JtrN2rJGLUSQSQ34hxNZXGNntqi***** \
-d grant_type=authorization_code

You’ll need to do this programmatically (we recommend some kind of third-party OAuth 2.0 library) — check out our OAuth tutorial for a more in-depth explanation! Or, head back to our getting started guide to get a sense of what what you’ll be able to do after your users connect with Stripe.

https://manual.bubble.io/core-resources/bubble-made-plugins/stripe#register-the-user-as-a-seller
said
set Stripe Redirect URI to https://bubble.io/poststripeauth.
So connection looks ok.

But!
After deliver the order, in Stripe I can see the test transaction from client to my stripe account, and i don’t see neither payment to restaurant and courier nor income payments in stripe accounts of restaurant and courier

Hello, @sandbachdelivers
Thanks a lot for reaching out.

First of all, please let me know if you have entered all the required keys for the Stripe plugin?
Can you please share with us the screenshots with the information from the Plugin’s tab of your app?

Also, I’m afraid that we can’t investigate your case without more details from your side.
We need to see how exactly you are trying to configure this plugin. So, please share with us these screens (workflow) from your app.

Looking to hear you soon.
Best regards,