Services Plugins FAQs

🍔 Eaty - We updated one of the most sold templates from Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine

https___s3.amazonaws.com_appforest_uf_f1612528079161x833902729852109600_Eaty_Web

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our Eaty Food Delivery like Uber Eats Template to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device.

Eaty is a no-code template for food delivery. It comes with a responsive user app, a driver app, a backend for restaurant owners, and an admin dashboard for the platform owner.
Use it to build any type of food delivery app. The template features automated split payments through Stripe to all parties involved.
If you want to build a web application similar to Uber Eats, Food Panda, Doordash, or Deliveroo, then Eaty template is a good choiсe.

FEATURES:

• Payment system
  • Wishlist
  • Split payments via Stripe
  • Percentage-based & dollar-value coupons for customers
  • Responsive design (updated to new Bubble Responsive Engine)
  • Admin dashboard
  • Restaurant dashboard
  • User app desktop & mobile
  • Mobile-first design for the driver app
  • Rating system

Restaurant owners

• Signing up after platform admin approval
  • Adding menu (categories)
  • Adding meals (photos, description)
  • Managing orders
  • Adding coupons (percentage-based or flat discount)
  • Communicating with courier
  • Delivery History
  • Adding Promos and Offers

Customers

• Hassle-free and fast registration
  • Search dishes using advanced filters (open hours, distance, menu preferences)
  • Add meals to Favourites
  • Adding food to cart
  • Placing orders
  • Order status tracking
  • Notifications when order status is updated
  • Order history
  • Tracking order status
  • Rating the order

Courier

• Signing up after platform (admin) approval
  • Accepting orders for delivery
  • Orders history
  • Contacting support (admin)

Platform (admin)

• Managing registration requests from restaurants and couriers (approve/reject)
  • Setting platform commission
  • Managing users (restaurant owners, couriers, customers)
  • Tracking orders statuses
  • A quick view of the orders, deliveries, and payments
  • Managing orders
  • Managing customers reviews
  • Managing support tickets

Live demo: https://ubereats.bubbleapps.io/

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION: Eaty | Food Delivery like Uber Eats Template

Anastasija Volozaninova
Executive Assistant @ Zeroqode
#1 Bubble Publisher and Developer

logo-icon-S-circle

:file_folder: 130+ Bubble Templates
:mortar_board: 25+ Bubble Courses
:gear: 300+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Convert Bubble app to iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

2 Likes

Impossible to unpublish the meal?

Hello @orth.reg,
Apologies for the late reply. :pray:t2:

Thanks a lot for notifying us. Indeed there is some issue with the “Meal Status”. We will fix it asap and I’ll get back to you once it’s ready for testing.

Regards,

Gulce

Hi again! @orth.reg,
Thank you for your patience. :pray:t2:

By this message, I would like to inform you that we have fixed the issue on the Eaty template demo page. You can check it here: https://ubereats.bubbleapps.io/

Have a good day :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi
I recently purchased this template but it’s been unresponsive in my bubble editor so I’ve not been able to do any customizations or edits. Been trying for days but it always comes up unresponsive. What would you advise me to do about this?

Hello,
Thanks for reaching out.

Please make sure the editor is in Development mode when making any changes.

In case you are already in development mode, please share video recordings of this issue. We will be happy to assist you. :pray:t2:

Regards,
Gulce

1 Like

Hi, I’m currently setting up this template for my client and I noticed that the OneSignal plugin is being used. I was able to get the notification prompt to show up but I haven’t received anything when I tried to send a notification. Can someone clarify if this plugin is still functioning? I’ve also made the subscription function, meaning when I click to enable notifications when the prompt appears, my Bubble ID is updated in the OneSignal dashboard.

Hi @livingperson800,
Thanks for reaching out!

We’ve checked the push notifications on our end and it’s working properly. Therefore, can you please provide more details, specifically screenshots/video recordings of the issue and your setup?

Thank you! Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Gulce