Services Plugins FAQs

Editable data like excel filtering

Hello @levon

Will it be possible to add a filter on click on the Editable data like excel plugin like on the data table plugin one ?

Something like click on the header to sort by cell values.

Thanks

Hey, thanks for the question, unfortunately we won’t be able to give high priority to such thing right now, maybe later down the road

Hi

I just purchased this plugin “Excel” Table/Data… and I note that it says in both English and French that it supports filtering but I cannot see how to turn that on. I am really hoping that your idea of filtering isn’t fixed filters in the data queries at design time.

Please let me know if I need to find another grid plugin.

thanks

Hi @andrew.waites, thank you for your message, and thanks for using our plugin.

You can change the language of the plugin from the editor, inside the functional window of the element you can find the dropdown to select the language. Check the below screenshot for reference:

The filters that comes with the plugin can be found on top of each column, it is not something that comes with the plugin functionality and there is no needed to set it prior. Please take a look at the below screenshot:

Hope this helps.
Let me know if there is anything else we can assist you with! :slightly_smiling_face: