Services Plugins FAQs

Editable Data Table Like Excel not finding data

Hi - I purchased the Editable Data Table, but I can’t get data to load. In the screen shot you’ll see the normal bubble table on the left and the Editable Data Table on the right. I’m using the same query as the data source, but the Editable Data Table isn’t finding it.

I’m assuming I’ve got some config issue. I’ll add a couple of extra screenshots below, but let me know what else would help to troubleshoot. I’m very new to Bubble.

Thanks for any help!
Natalie

Hi @natalieaconklin, thanks for reaching out and sharing screenshots.

Please be sure to have the columns comma-separated, because without , plugin element identifies all columns names as one.

Hope this helps. Please drop me a message if there will be any other plugin-related questions that I can help with.

Regards,

Thank you @Serg - that worked!

One more question - this is a table of users and one of the fields is a profile picture. Is there anyway to get the table to render the pic instead of just listing the location where it is on disk? Here is a screenshot of what is currently happening…

Also, what are the “Values for autocomplete”? I’m getting the error show here:

I have no idea what to put in there, although it does seem to be working anyway?

Hi @natalieaconklin, thanks for your reply.

Regretfully, the library used within the plugin doesn’t support image rendering. Sorry about that. It works only with text values sourced from the database.

Please press the issue field to see to which field it will lead you, maybe some fields remained blank on setup.

let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin.

Regards,

Hi @Serg - thanks for checking on the image issue - understood.

I followed the issue, and it leads me to the “Values for autocomplete” field as shown in the screenshot below. It is indeed blank, but I don’t know what is supposed to go there. I’ve not found any documentation, in general, on this plugin, but definitely none on that field. It doesn’t have the “show documentation” link, even the typically redundant repeat of the field name. What does the field do?

Hi @natalieaconklin, thanks for your reply.

It might be an element of another plugin, not related to ours (which comes only with the grid element).

Please check the list of plugins installed within your app, namely the elements that they have, it might be related to one of them.
After identifying the plugin, you can access the plugin page to get more information from developers about this element.
Example:

Hope this helps.

Have a great weekend :wink:

Regards,