Templates Plugins Courses

Editable Data Table Like Excel - Plugin doesn't work

I’ve subscribed to the Editable Data Table Like Excel and I’m having a lot of trouble getting it working. I’m really stuck!

I’ve followed all of the set-up instructions, but when I load the page it’s supposed to be displayed on, it’s completely blank - the element does not show up on the page.

Here is the my test data:

Here are the API settings:

Here are the privacy settings:

And (finally!) here are the plugin settings:

If anyone has ideas on where I’m going wrong, that would be awesome. I’m out of ideas!

Thanks so much
Nic

Hi again! I have an update. When I run the debugger, I get the following error message:

“The plugin Editable Data Table like Excel / element Grid threw the following error: ReferenceError: $jscomp is not defined
at eval (PLUGIN_Editable-Data-Table-like-Excel-update–Grid-.js:3:55)
at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/b366e435408b3f0d40de989b7b08a38af3fb6d3ff8032ce7367425346a8e657c/xfalse/x5:18:460781 (please report this to the plugin author)”

I’m wondering if this issue is just related to my setup or if there is a broader issue at play here?

Hello @henwood.n,

Could you please add [email protected] as collaborators to your app and specify the page where the plugin is used. In case you will see a notification regarding the limitation of your plan please disregard it we are an agency and can be added to the apps of users on any plan.

Best Regards,
Alex

Thank you! I’ve added you

@henwood.n
Thank you very much for providing access to your app. Our team will check the issue and will provide a solution ASAP. I will keep you posted in this regard.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hello @henwood.n,

The update with bug fixes was published. Please update the plugin to the latest version to have the plugin working properly.

Best Regards,
Alex