Services Plugins FAQs

Editable Data Table like Excel: TypeError 400 -- Bad Request (API)

I’m unable to get Editable Data Table like Excel working fully. Unless I’m missing something this seems to be a plugin error.

Debug shows some of the data loading via API but it errors out with Failed to load resource: the server responded with status of 400 (Bad Request). This error 400 is at the end of all unique ID’s pulled from the database. Obviously I have followed the steps in the documentation – some of the data is loaded. I can see unique ID’s for example. However, there is this error and page never loads in Bubble app.

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 (Bad Request)

Unhandled Promise Rejection TypeError: currentTree.isValid is not a function. (In 'currentTree.isValidO', 'currentTree.isValid' is undefined)
E e en _US.ts:7

E L preact.module.js:l:7224

E (anonymous function) preact.module.js:i:2290

[Ñ] some

E N preact.module.js:l:2186

(Ñ) promiseReactionJob

export default {
  search: {
    placeholder: 'Type a keyword...',
  },
  sort: {
    sortAsc: 'Sort column ascending',
    sortDesc: 'Sort column descending',
  },
  pagination: {
    previous: 'Previous',
    next: 'Next',
    navigate: (page, pages) => `Page ${page} of ${pages}`,
    page: (page) => `Page ${page}`,
    showing: 'Showing',
    of: 'of',
    to: 'to',
    results: 'results',
  },
  loading: 'Loading...',
  noRecordsFound: 'No matching records found',
  error: 'An error happened while fetching the data',
};

Hi @JamesGregory, thanks for reaching out.

To be able to help you, allow me to ask you for more details, that will allow us to identify a possible issue. Please include:

• a detailed description of the error you have;
  • steps to reproduce your issues;
  • screenshots and/or screencasts of your setup - workflows, plugin settings (for the screencast recording, let me please suggest using the Loom tool).
  • screenshots and/or screencast of the error you have (debugger, browser console, etc);

Looking forward to details.

Regards,