Services Plugins FAQs

Embed Google Sheet

Hello,
I would like to know if the Google Sheet embed plugin allows you to launch the scripts included in the spreadsheet.

thanks.

Hi @jpma , thanks for reaching out.

I would like to know if you refer to Google Embedder Plugin?
Regarding your use case, we didn’t test this feature but I can suggest you test it yourself.
If you subscribe to the plugin and use it only for one day, you will pay only for the time you have used the plugin. Thus, if you use the Google Embedder plugin and unsubscribe after 1 day, you pay just 0.23 cents.

I hope the above is useful to you.

Best Regards.

Hello and thank you for your feedback, I wouldn’t have suggested that the test service tell me if it works.

it is a question of operation and not of money.

Thanks,

Hi @jpma,

I’m sorry for not being able to help you with this particular request. Unfortunately, there might be quite a lot of different use cases that our development/QA team was not able to test/recreate after the plugin was designed, and we are unable to predict and test them all. :pray:

There is a big possibility that the Google Embedder plugin won’t work for your use case. If I have understood your request correctly, do you want to be able to run the script within your google sheet, when it’s embedded with the Google Embedder plugin? If it is so, it won’t work since an embedded file with the script is not possible to run.

I’ll better recommend you to use the HTML element and place your script into it.

Hope it helps. :slightly_smiling_face: