Services Plugins FAQs

Emoji picker does not work from a Popup!

Hi,

I purchased this plugin and it does not work at all in the popup. When the emoji popup shows up, it disappears immediately! The emoji picker is opened from a popup!

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us.

I’m sorry to hear that you encountered a problem while using our plugin.
Our team has created a test page and everything is working fine.

Please customize the plugin as shown on our test page and let me know if everything works as it should

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,
Anton

@AntonZ are you serious?!? Do you think I did not see that test page!?!?

Please create a test page where you launch the Emoji picker from a popup. A popup opening the emoji popup!!!

thanks

Hello @simo_clovis ,
Thank you for your quick reply.

Please forgive me for being a bit rushed in my response. :sweat_smile:
We have found the problem and I have already passed the information to our developers, as soon as I hear back from them I will get back to you.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best Regards,
Anton

3 Likes

Any update @AntonZ ?

Hey-hey @simo_clovis ,
Thank you for your patience.

I’m excited to share that we have effectively resolved the issue with the “Emoji Picker Plugin” plugin action and updated it to version 1.10.0 , in which we have updated: Fixed z-index property when multiple elements on page

Could you please update the plugin in your app to this latest version and confirm if everything is working smoothly now? :blush:.

Feel free to explore the functionality of the plugin on our demo page.

We really appreciate your patience and cooperation throughout this process.

Best Regards,
Anton

@AntonZ it does not work. which settings should I used? I am using this settings:

Hey @simo_clovis ,
Thank you for your reply.

To make your idea work, put a large value in Z-Index, for example 10001

Please let me know if the plugin works properly now

Best Regards,
Anton

Hey @simo_clovis ,
Hope you are doing well.

Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:
​
By the way, if you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot!
Additionally, if you’re open to sharing your complete experience with Zeroqode, please feel free to do so here: Review

Best Regards,
Anton

Hi @AntonZ ,

Issue fixed on Windows but I got this on the Mac on both Safari and Chrome.

Please can you fix it?

Thanks

Hey @simo_clovis ,

We have found this issue and are already trying to fix it, as soon as I have a response from the developers I will definitely get back to you.

Thank you for understanding.

Best Regards,
Anton

1 Like

@AntonZ any update on this?
Thanks

Hey @simo_clovis

The Dev team is still working, and we will inform you as soon as we have any updates.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best Regards,
Anton

1 Like

Hola @simo_clovis ,

I’m excited to share that we have effectively resolved the issue with the “Emoji Picker Plugin” plugin action and updated it to version 1.11.0 .

Could you please update the plugin in your app to this latest version and confirm if everything is working smoothly now? :blush:.

Feel free to explore the functionality of the plugin on our demo page.

We really appreciate your patience and cooperation throughout this process.

Best Regards,
Anton

1 Like

The fix works. Thank you very much.

Hi again,
​
Glad to be helpful. Please feel free to reach us again when you need some help or assistance. It will be a pleasure to cooperate. :slightly_smiling_face:
​
By the way, if you like our plugin you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and give it as many stars as it deserves. We would appreciate it a lot!
Additionally, if you’re open to sharing your complete experience with Zeroqode, please feel free to do so here: Review

Take care!

Great work i am also enjoying the plugin :grin:.

Hey hey @thokousingh ,
Thank you for kind words!

If you enjoyed our plugin, you can rate it by going to the Plugins tab in the Bubble editor. Find the plugin by its name and give it as many stars as you think it deserves. We would greatly appreciate it!
Additionally, if you’re open to sharing your full experience with Zeroqode, feel free to do so here: Review.

If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve our products, feel free to reach out to us via the forum.zeroqode.com forum or by email at support@zeroqode.com. :hugs:

Best Regards,
Anton