Services Plugins FAQs

Error al eliminar archivos - Delete File - AWS File Uploader

Buenas Tardes Estimados.

La acción Delete File no funciona para eliminar archivos de S3, Se llenan todos lo campos a excepción de Session Token.

Con este accion veo que si funciona

Pero deseamos saber si la primera ya no sera valida o requiere de alguna correccion de su parte ??

Atentos a su respuesta.

¡¡Saludos!!

Hi @ferespgon6194,

Thanks a lot for reaching out to us and using our plugins :pray:

I’ve tested the “Delete file” action on my end, and everything seems to be working as expected. Could you please confirm that you’ve added the bucket where the files are stored and that you’re providing the File URL in the Key field of the action?

Also, could you please let me know the version of the plugin you’re currently using in your application? If possible, could you try upgrading the plugin?

You can additionally open the browser console and check if you get any errors when triggering the action. Feel free to send me a screenshot, as it can provide some details about why it’s not working on your side!

The delete file action should work if you’ve inserted the correct access key, secret key, bucket, and file URL. It doesn’t have any other specific requirements.

I hope to hear from you soon to resolve this issue :hugs:

Best regards :sunflower:

Hi @ferespgon6194,

I wanted to check in and confirm if you’ve been able to get the action working yet. Please let me know if you still encounter any issues with the plugin. If you do, please provide me with the requested details in my previous message :pray:

I’ll do my best to help you out!

Best regards :hibiscus:

Browse all Zeroqode Plugins for Bubble
Banner_Last3