Services Plugins FAQs

Error - Load Audioplayer plugin

Hi,

I’m trying to use the load audioplayer before to play it and I receive an error message as you can see on the screenshot.

However, when I directly upload the audio file, it works.

Let me know what’s wrong with my settup.

Thank you
Best, Rémi

Hello @r2misim24,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I’m sorry to hear about the difficulties you are facing with our plugin. To troubleshoot this better, could you please provide some more details about your use case? Specifically, could you also let us know which browser and device you’re experiencing this issue on?

Also, we’d appreciate screenshots and screencasts of your workflow setup, plugin element, and any other details that might be helpful here.

Please record a video in step-by-step mode with the browser’s console enabled, showing the moment you start the workflow where the action “Load audio” is present, and then please check if the element is getting the mp3 file like on the image below:

These details will help us reproduce your setup on our side and look into it.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Stefan

1 Like

Hi Stefan,

Thank you for your assistance.

I found what was wrong. I was so dumb in my database.

Best,
Rémi

Hello @r2misim24,

Thanks for your message and informing us. :pray:

It’s great to hear you were able to identify the issue. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions or run into further difficulties – we’re here to help.

If you’re satisfied with our products, we’d greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave us a review. Your feedback not only helps us improve but also assists other users in the Bubble community.

To rate our plugin, simply visit the Plugins tab in your Bubble editor, find the plugin by name, and share your experience through the rating system. Additionally, you can leave a review on Trustpilot to share your insight and experience.

Thank you once again for your cooperation, wish you a great day ahead! :hugs:

Best regards,
Stefan