Services Plugins FAQs

Error message - Onboarding Tour Plugin

Hello, I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong, but I cant put the Walkthrough & Onboarding plugin to work properly. Once I load it, I get the message: “The plugin Walkthrough & Onboarding Tour threw the following error: Cannot read property ‘push’ of undefined”.

Here are some images to show the way it was configured. Just to be clear, I’ve also added the steps on page load and started the tour with the button press, but I got the same error message.

Any thoughts?

This error message informs, that you have not set properly the id attributes for the elements. This plugin needs an element to be focused to, and this element has to be marked by unique ID.

For instructions how to set the ID attribute to a Bubble element please visit this [color=#40AACF]ID attribute guide[/color]

If you are sure, that the ID’s are right, please share with us access to your app for a while, so we can have closer look.

This ID can be any text or number, right? I dont see where Im mistaking here. How can I give you access without making the app public?

I’ve bulit a new page just to teste the Plugin, a very simple and clean one… and yet its kind of buggy. Not the same error message, but it fails to start on the first click… I have to click 2 or 3 times to start the tour.

You can share with me your credentials in private message, and once we finish with review, you can simply change the password, or you can add us as collaborators under the tab “collaboration” in “settings”

I tried to use this plugin several times, even replicating basic steps… not possible to make it work correctly. Maybe it’s me, but its definetly not that easy to make everything work out smoothly and perfectly. So, just unsubscribed and I’ll make it manually.

Hey Felipe, sorry you had this experience, we’ll check it out from our side again, but meanwhile there is anoter similar plugin that might work better for you, check it out here https://zeroqode.com/plugin/welcome-intro-step-by-step-1530019019753x836188844381962200