Services Plugins FAQs

Error using AirCalendar

I am getting a null error when trying to render an AirCalendar.

Error message: Element AirCalendar Parts - The plugin Air Calendar (Full Calendar 5.9.0) / element AirCalendar threw the following error: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘years’)

this 1 min loom video shows the error and setup Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Hi @ianhayes2121, thanks for reaching out and for the screencast shared.
I’ve passed it to the developer team, to check what could be the issue cause.
Once I will get any feedback, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Hi @ianhayes2121, we’ve set the same use case as shown in the screencast but didn’t get the mentioned error.

For a better understanding of your case, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide us a link to your application (as well as let us on which page and under which user we can replicate your case).
This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Regards,

I just sent an email to support with the credentials

@ianhayes2121, thanks for the provided access.

Could you please share the screencast on how you got the error? we’ve tried to enter under indicated credentials, and the calendar works fine.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,

The error is no longer appearing but no records are displaying on the calendar.

Hi @ianhayes2121, thanks for your reply.

Please be sure that data from the data type used for events are passed properly.

To identify where might be the issue, I would recommend initially setting the “Event’s data source” field only by “Do a search” and after getting the events displayed, add constraints, to check at what moment the issue appears. This will allow you to identify the cause of the reported issue.

If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let me know.

Regards,

I tried that by removing all constraints and still getting nothing on the calendar but the list above it is showing all data.

I need to get this resolved. You said it was working fine when you logged in. Can you provide a screenshot of it working fine.

This video shows the problem I continue to experience Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

Hi @ianhayes2121, thanks for the reply and additional screencast shared.

I’ve passed it to the developer team for checking. Once any research result will appear, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,

looks like it is rendering properly now. i am going to chance the query to add constraints

All good now…thanks for the help

Hi @ianhayes2121, glad to hear that :hugs:

if there will be any other plugin-related questions, you know where to find us :wink:

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,

It would be helpful is you could share what the fix was. Was it a bug or a setting that was changed?

Thanks

Hi @ianhayes2121, sorry for not mentioning the issue cause.

The “end time” value was missing for two events, triggering the abovementioned error.

Once the dev set an end-time value (same date, start date +1 hour), the issue disappeared. To avoid this issue in the future, please be sure to indicate the end time for the event.

Here are the corrected events:

Hope this helps. If there will be any other plugin-related questions, please let us know.

Regards,

okay thx…that makes sense now.

2 Likes

@ianhayes2121, you’re welcome :wink:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you could rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and gives it as many stars as it deserves

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Regards,