Services Plugins FAQs

Error while adding product to shopping Cart after Bubble 15 Update

Hello,

Has anyone faced an error while adding product/item to shopping cart in Marketo template after Bubble 15 update.

Everything was working fine up unitil I updated the Bubble version to 15 and somehow now I’m not able to add a product to shopping cart.

Simply put when I click on “ADD TO CART” button the product does gets added to the cart but the quantity count remains 0 we can increase the item count inside the cart by clciking the plus button. While debugging it does not show any error and works fine but on the live (zwishy.in) version the error continues.

Can someone please help?

Hi @vaanutimaya, thanks for your message.
We are aware of this issue (is related to Bubble platform functionality) and reported it to the Bubble team. Once any update will appear, I will let you know asap,

Regards,

@Serg Thanks a lot. I find it very strange that this issue is from Bubble.io side and they haven’t fixed it since a fortnight…Does not sound good on them :slight_smile:

Do you suggest that I post this issue directly to Bubble.io?

Hi @vaanutimaya,

No need for that :slightly_smiling_face:, Bubble team replied to us that the issue is passed to the bug investigation team. They will keep us posted for any updates on the matter.

Regards,

Hi @vaanutimaya, thanks for your patience.

So far we didn’t get any comments from the Bubble team, but apparently, there was a Bubble glitch that has already gone.
The reported issue is not reproduced on our template, and I’ve checked also on zwishy.in - not reproduced too.

Of course, if we will get any info from Bubble, I will share with you here. Meanwhile, please let me know if I can help with anything else about our template :wink:
Have a nice week ahead!

Regards,