Services Plugins FAQs

Error with AirCalendar Plugin

I just purchased and installed the AirCalendar plugin. I’ve added the calendar to a popup and have it set to show my Outlook event data. The setup is the same as the default full calendar (which works), but I am getting the following error from the AirCalendar (see error below). Where should I start to fix the issue?

The plugin Air Calendar (Full Calendar 5.6.0) / element AirCalendar threw the following error: UnexpectedError Invalid fieldName: null
at Object.get (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_debug_js/b2774c8fd8b293847294c5e2989b0a2de4fad5aec516cc80988b57d5247d572c/xfalse/x13:6:2003603)
at eval (PLUGIN_Air-Calendar–Full-Calendar-5-6-0–update–AirCalendar-.js:440:41) (please report this to the plugin author)

Here is an image of the settings.

Hi @doug1, thanks for reaching out and provided screenshot.

To have the calendar working, please be sure to select an option in the “Event background color”.
In the current plugin version, if no value is selected - it causes the above-mentioned error.

P.S We are now preparing a bugfix for the plugin, which should fix it. Once it will come to live I will notify you.

Hope it helps. If the issue will persist, or any other plugin-related questions will appear, please let me know.

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,

Hi Serg, thank you for the reply. I don’t have an eventcolor option in the Event Background Color field. There doesn’t appear to be anything to match that in the Outlook API. However, I did change it to some random option (body contenttype). It at least gets rid of that initial error in doing so. Is there no way for me to assign some other color option or pick my own? While it got rid of the error, I’m not sure if I will run into any other problems.

I’ll keep going for now, but please let me know as soon as the fix is available. Thank you again.

Hi @doug1, thanks for the reply and your patience.
We’ve made an update to the plugin, which added few fixes, one of them being related to your case also (event background color). In the new version, by default, it is not required to indicate any value in this field.

Please upgrade the plugin to the latest version (2.12.0 - fixed day header render, fixed error then background color of the event is not changed, fixed displaying of event content then end time is not set.), refresh the application, and give it a try.

If there’s anything else that I can help with, please let me know.

Regards,