Services Plugins FAQs

Eventy - new Responsive version

What is the timetable for the release of a version based on the new responsive engine?
TIA, Alon

Hello, @alon.fleischer
Thanks for reaching out.

Firstly, please note that the new Responsive Engine is still in Beta.
This means the feature is pretty close to look, feel, and function but some design and functionality changes may still be made before the new Responsive becomes the default experience.

Only after finishing the process of releasing the new engine on the Bubble, our team will be able to test and implement the changes on the new responsive machine. Thus, I’m afraid I can’t provide you with any timeframe for this process :pray:

Best regards,

Thank you very much. Might there be also Beta versions of the template, it could be helpful to start exploring. I guess we will all need patience. Alon

@alon.fleischer

Please note that in order to start exploring the template functionality and main features, you can simply use the Demo Pages of our Templates.
A new responsive engine will not influent the functionality, but will only affect the design part of the templates in some parts.

So, please be free to use the current version of the template for your analysis :slightly_smiling_face:

In case I can help you with any additional information, please let me know.
Best regards,

Thank you very much!

1 Like

@alon.fleischer

You are always welcome! In case of any additional questions - let me know :slightly_smiling_face: :pray:

Best regards,