Services Plugins FAQs

Eventy Template

Hi,

I’m interested in the Eventbrite template but I’m seeing multiple versions out there. The description for each template and features available are identical for all the templates below, yet each have different price. Could you please explain why that is?

**1) Events like Eventbrite Lite

Published March 31, 2022 / Updated June 21, 2022
$99 for a Standard, $198 for a Developer license

Events like Eventbrite Lite Template | Bubble

2) Eventy Lite | Events | Eventbrite & Meetup Template
$149 for a Standard, $298 for a Developer license

I did not see a published date for this one:

Eventy Lite - Events | Eventbrite & Meetup | No-Code Template by Zeroqode

3)Events/Tickets Live Eventbrite

Published July 19, 2018 / July 16, 2022
$199 for a Standard, $398 for a Developer license

Events/Tickets like Eventbrite Template | Bubble

I’d like to also know which template is the latest version that’s been updated with previous comments in the thread is (i.e. bugs, etc).

I shall look forward to your reply.

Thanks,
Abubakar

Hi @sheriff.abubakar,
Thank you for reaching out, we highly appreciate your interest in our templates.

The first two options are the same template, it looks like the price on the Bubble marketplace hasn’t been updated yet, the lite version of the Eventy template. The only difference between the third option Eventy template and the lite version is that the lite version has no admin panel/dashboard.

Also, both of our templates (Full and Lite version) were designed initially using the previous Bubble responsive engine. Currently, our template team is working on updating all of our templates to the new Bubble’s responsive engine, part of our templates were adapted and updated already with the new Bubble responsive engine.
The Eventy template wasn’t updated with the new responsive engine yet if that is something important for you. When the template will be updated, we will post an announcement on the official forum thread.

Hi @Igor - appreciate the feedback. I have a few follow-up questions:

1. If you I purchased the full version of Eventy will it automatically be updated with the new responsive engine once your team makes those updates?
  2. When can we expect the responsive engine to be implemented?
  3. What is the disadvantage of purchasing an Eventy template without responsive engine?

I shall look forward to your comments.

Hi @sheriff.abubakar,
Thank you for your reply.

If you I purchased the full version of Eventy will it automatically be updated with the new responsive engine once your team makes those updates? - Yes, it will automatically be updated on your side as well, and you will be able to start a new project based on our template using the new Responsive engine. Please note, that if you will have some projects started before that based on our template, they will not be automatically updated, you will have to change everything manually if you would like to use new Bubble responsive engine.

When can we expect the responsive engine to be implemented? - In about 2 to 3 months, the Eventy template is next on the template team shortlist. (Our team is working on migrating all of our templates to the new Bubble responsive engine)

What is the disadvantage of purchasing an Eventy template without responsive engine? - All our templates are responsive web applications, which means they work well on desktop and mobile browsers even with the previous responsive engine. You can check the live demo page of the Eventy template on any device to check the responsiveness of the template.
Some users prefer the new Bubble responsive engine instead because they find it easier to work with customization since the new engine is based on CSS and CSS flexbox properties. Please find more information new engine down below:

Hope the above will be useful to you.
In case if you will require any additional information, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I’ll be glad to help.
Best regards, :slightly_smiling_face:

@Igor thank you so much for answering my questions and clarifying my concerns. I’ll go ahead and get start and look forward to the updates in about 2 to 3 months.

2 Likes

Hi @sheriff.abubakar,
You are always welcome.

Feel free to reach us with any questions regarding our products, also we will post an announcement on the Eventy forum thread when the template will be updated to the new Bubble responsive engine.

Have a great day.
Regards, :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Igor

I have another question, in the eventy description it is mentioned below the following:

This template uses 2 paid plugins. You will need to subscribe to a paid plan and subscribe to these plugins for the app to function properly. These plugins’ monthly fees amount to $35 per month.

Can you elaborate on what these two plugins are?
How do these plugins support the functionality of the template to work properly?
Should they be installed right away after purchasing the template?

Hi @sheriff.abubakar,
Thank you for your message.

Regarding the note on the Bubble marketplace, it is referring these plugins:
1. Air Native Plugin by Zeroqode. (10$/month)
2. Air Bundle - Top 6 Zeroqode Plugins. (25$/month)

These two plugins come by default in any of our templates, for users that would like to go further with customizing their app or adapting to native, by using Air Native Service and having an app on App Store and Google Play.
It is not mandatory, you can choose to keep them or simply delete them, they are not affecting any of the workflow process setup, which means the template works exactly the same as you can see on the live demo page without these two plugins.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
Best regards, :slightly_smiling_face:

@Igor Thanks for the clarification

Hi again @Igor

I wanted to follow back up on the pricing for the full version of the Eventy template.

I was doing another comparison of this template posted on Bubble.com versus this other template, which is posted on Zeroqode.com. I noticed that both templates have different titles and but they each have description that includes an admin panel/dashboard. When it comes to pricing, the template listed on Bubble.com is slightly lower ($149) and has been updated recently (Aug 9, 2022).

I’m ready to proceed, but I need you to clarify all the points below:

1. Can you confirm that these two templates are the same
  2. If so, why are the naming conventions different with the same description?
  3. Clarify pricing on Bubble vs Zeroqocode
  4. Recent updated version on Bubble.com; does this mean it has the latest responsive enginge you mentioned previously?
  5. What’s the difference between purchasing a template on Bubble vs Zeroqode websites?

Hello @sheriff.abubakar,
Thank you for your reply.

Yes, both templates are the same, the price on Bubble marketplace wasn’t updated, but it will be updated soon to 199$ for Standard Licence. The name difference is because there are limitations of characters when posting template names on the Bubble marketplace.
The template wasn’t adapted yet to the new Bubble’s responsive engine, it is designed using the previous responsive engine, you can check the template live demo page on any device and see how it will look.

At this moment the difference is only in price. :slight_smile:
Anyway, the transaction is processed by Bubble and you get the confirmation and the template copy inside your Bubble account.

Here you can find a short guide on what to do after purchasing the template.

• Once you have successfully purchased the template - it will be available for you at Bubble dashboard. You can create as many applications using this template as you need (not for resale as templates).
  • Once you are at Bubble simply click on “New App”, type the name of your app and choose the purchased template from a dropdown list.
  • Once you are in the app via Editor you can customize the logo, language, and pretty much anything you need within the app to make it work as you want it to.
  • Use our Templates Installation Guide for more details.

Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Best regards,

@Igor Thank you so much for your answering my questions. I went ahead an purchased the template :slight_smile:

In the setup guide, the link to the documentation for Stripe payments is not working. Is there another link?

Hi @Igor,

I’m now in the template and getting familiar with the template. I noticed that when I go to create an event, it does not let me publish or “go live”. Why is that the case?

My intention is to use this platform as an event discovery and event management platform. Not all events I list will require rsvp/registration or ticketing. Is there a way to work around this?

Also @Igor is there an example out there of how this template is being used?

Hi @sheriff.abubakar,
Thank you for your messages, and sorry for the late reply due to the weekend.

We just migrated all of our docs to a new platform and there is a little fix that should be handled on the provider’s side. Please use the portal itself https://docs.zeroqode.com to find the required doc at the moment, there is a search bar that will help you easily locate the doc.
Meanwhile please check the Payments section of the template: Setup Guide
See the documentation on how to set Stripe Payments in Bubble App.

Please also check the Admin Rights sections from: Things to Note category.
If you will find any other links that are not available, please let me know.
Thank you for your understanding. :pray:

Can you please elaborate on your question, are you getting any error messages when creating new events? Please provide more details if you are still having this issue.
I’ve tried to log in as a new user on our live demo page, and after creating a test event, I have to edit it in order to add tickets, and payments, once added I can click on Go Live and the event will be displayed on the main page, see the screenshots below.

Screenshots

Yes, sure, everything about our templates can be customized - design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc. You can customize it by yourself, add new features and adapt it to your use case.

• In case your project requires only small adjustments to the template, I would recommend checking the Freelance section at the Bubble forum: Jobs / Freelance - Bubble Forum or check on UpWork or Fiverr for Bubble freelancer development offers.
  • If your project implies major changes to the template - please consider Zeroqode also. We provide Customization services both for our templates and from scratch as well.

We’re usually working on projects that start in the range of 10-12k USD to make sure we can deliver something both, we and our customers can be proud of slight_smile:
See how we can help with customization.

The Eventy template can be used for creating concerts, plays, sports, camps, classes, and gathering events, both online & the venue. Please see the template live demo page to find out more about the default template features.

If you require any further information, feel free to contact me.
Good luck with your project. :slightly_smiling_face:
All the best,

Hi @Igor thanks for providing additional details.

Yes I am still having the issue. Regarding your screenshots, when I creat an event it does not go straight to the main page, it goes to the draft section as you explained. I then have to go in and edit as mentioned add tickets , payments before I can go live with the event and or have it published to the main page.

Why is there a requirement to have a ticket/payment when creating events? How can I have events go straight to the main page and or giving the user the option to purchase ticket, register/rsvp (if required)?
Hope that is clear.

Another final question I have, instead of have users search for a location using the search bar, is it possible to have a drop down of select cities that a user can choose from and populate results based on their selection? I want to add events by city, and has the platform grows will enable the search feature.

Hi @sheriff.abubakar,
Thank you for your message.

Regarding this, it is not actually an issue, but it’s how the template was designed initially by our team. This is the default workflow setup, after a new event is created → go to page event.
See the screenshots below:

As I’ve mentioned above, everything in our templates can be customized - design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc. You can customize it by yourself, add new features and adapt it to your use case.

Yes, definitely, it all depends on your Bubble skills.

We recommend having an intermediate experience with Bubble to easily tweak this template, or at least a basic understanding to be able to work with embedded functionality.
To master your Bubble skills you can sign up for our Zeroqode Lab courses or use these resources:

• Bubble Introduction
• Bubble Lessons
• Bubble Manual

Hope it helps.
Please let me know if there will be any other template-related questions or if you will encounter any issues, or error messages in the default template configuration, before making any custom changes.

Best of luck,
Regards,