Services Plugins FAQs

Extended Slack - Chanel ID

Hi !
I’m testing the extended Slack plugin but I’m having trouble when it comes to post a message on a chanel… I feel pretty stupid asking that but, where can I find the Chanel ID that I need to add to the workflow element “Post a message to a chanel as a bot” ?

Thank you !

Hello @alice,

I am afraid currently, due to some limitations on the part of slack the plugin cannot work properly. I just don’t want you to spend your time figuring out how to set up the plugin considering the current status of the plugin. The plugin will need to be redeveloped in order to make it working properly. I cannot provide an estimate of time when the plugin will be fixed but once we will have it deployed I will let you know.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,
That’s really sad :confused: I really needed to add this feature ASAP to my saas…
I would consider to pay for an updated plugin if you develop it soon :wink:

Otherwise, what could be the best alternative ?

Unfortunately, we don’t have a plugin that can substitute this one. An alternative would be to set up your own API calls for connecting with Slack. Here you can find more info about API connector. https://manual.bubble.io/building-plugins/adding-api-connections.html

Best Regards,
Alex

Thank you very much Alex I will check this !

I hope you will update this plugin soon, I’m sure I’m not the only one interested :wink:

Have a great day :sunny:

1 Like