Services Plugins FAQs

πŸ‘―β€β™‚οΈ Facebook Social - New Plugin from Zeroqode

FB

See what your Facebook friends liked, shared, or commented on across the Web.
Plugin comes with 3 elements to customize your page look by adding, embedded content like: videos, comments, posts, showcase your page and more.

Facebook social

For details, screenshots and demos please visit the plugin page at: Facebook Social Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Hello Guys, like the simplicity of this plugin, issue is with Share Button with Meta Data taken from page. It seems to ignore Title, Description, Image and Page info set on the page itself and just shows URL.

Are you able to help?

Regards
Omar

Hello @omar

Thanks for reaching out and feedback! I believe plugin it’s not an issue, but plugin does not use the function to crawl the metadata atm.
Thanks for understanding :pray:

We’ll check this for future updates.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hi guys @dmitrii.maximeco @dmitriimaximenco @levon

I am looking to use this plugin but the major issue is that when I share something to Facebook it only shows Bubble’s info which makes it counter-productive. Any chance you could add some variables to control how these things display on FB?

image|685x478

If I missed something please let me know.

Thanks,
David

Hi, @david5!
Thanks for reaching out!

I’m afraid this image cannot be changed due to internal Facebook policies, which we cannot influence. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Best, Julia.

Thanks for the reply @Julia

And likewise with the text?

@david5, I’m afraid -yes. You have any further question, feel free to contact us!

Hmmm that’s a shame, it’s a really nice plugin but sharing my links on FB seems to only promote Bubble!

Thanks for getting back to me.

Have a nice weekend.
David

I do understand what are you feeling, but unfortunately, there is nothing that we can do in this case. Take care and have a great weekend as well! :slightly_smiling_face:

Best, Julia