Services Plugins FAQs

Feature request: Add more premade filters for Get Web Page's Meta plugin

It would be great to have some additional common elements that would save the need for a complex regex filter that not everyone knows how to do.

Such as page title, image, etc’

Thanks in advance.

Did I buy the wrong plugin? was this one built for those purposes is this something else? https://zeroqode.com/plugin/link-info-and-preview-1548323062698x581843419560935400

Hello, @jaym. Thanks for reaching out.
Please accept my apologies for the late reply.

This plugin’s main task is to return the web page’s HTML, that’s all. :slightly_smiling_face:
But still thanks for the suggestion. We will check how feasible it can be to add the requested feature in the future plugin update.

The Link and Preview plugin was created for displaying the URL’s preview card that includes the embedded information about the website (in some cases the shared information can differ depending on the website settings (meta properties)). Unfortunately, I don’t know the purpose you were trying to reach with our plugins, so I can’t answer your question.

If you were looking for some plugin to display the website URL preview - use the Link Info and Preview plugin. If you were looking for some tool that returns a website HTML - use the Get Web Pages Meta plugin.

Hope it helps. Take care.
:pray: