Services Plugins FAQs

Feedly template - display posts as ranking

I am using the template of Feedly.
https://yikyakclone.bubbleapps.io/

How can I display the posts of the current user in real time as a ranking?
(For example, 2/24)
I can get the total number of posts.
2020-07-25_10h57_00

If the current user posts more than one, I want to display the one with the highest ranking.

Hi, @oyogemasen!

If I got you right, then the described settings are already set in the template. Currently, in the template, all the post are sorted by likes, it means that you’ll see the posts which contain the most quantity of likes.

Hope this helps, Julia.

Thanks, Julia!!
I understand that posts are sorted by most likes.

I want to express the following.

1, https://yikyakclone.bubbleapps.io/
I posted [Hi! Test 333] on this site.

1. There are 14 posts in total, so 14/14 is displayed.

3, When another user clicks on the green hand icon on my post, it goes up and is displayed as 13/14.

Is this possible?

Hi, @oyogemasen!

Thanks for your clarification. I’m afraid I cannot give the exact solution to this matter, because it’s beyond our support services, sorry. We can only show how our product works or help with occurring errors to be fixed. I can understand your request, but it is a custom implementation based on your app that you are trying to build with its Bubble logic behind. The support that we provide with templates covers only general guidance and bug fixing if something is wrong with the template. We cannot provide step by step instructions of every modification that you want to do with the template.
However, your case may don’t have any sense. Let me explain here a bit. All the post should be visible on the page because those which are not likeable at the moment could receive likes after some time. However, if you need to do so, I can give some direction. Please try to filter the data source in the Reareting Group settings and write the new constrain based on your wishes:

Also, If you are interested in customization services, just let me know, I’ll provide you with the info regarding customization price and conditions.

Hope this helps!
Best, Julia

Yeah, I understand.
Thanks, Julia!!:slight_smile:

Hi, there!

Thank you too :slight_smile:

If you like our template you can rate it by going to Template tab in Bubble editor. Find the template by name and give it as many stars as it deserves :slight_smile:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to build great templates :slight_smile:

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
Best, Julia.