Services Plugins FAQs

Few questions about the AirCalendar plugin

1. Can you please clarify what is “Ignore unselect id”?

2. Is there anyway to add a date next to the day name in the day grid? Or to remove the day name so I can add the date with a text element above the table?

3. Is there a way to remove the 00:30 minutes dotted lines while keeping the hourly slots double in size?

4. Is there a way to show just the starting time at each event and not both start and end time?

Thanks a lot!

Hi @baum.mori, thanks for your questions.
Let us check them internally and provide the answers asap.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Hi @baum.mori, thanks for your patience :pray:.

Please find the answers below:

This field will prevent the current selection from being cleared (due to the unselectAuto option).
This option is useful if you have a “Create an event” form that shows up in response to the user making a selection. When the user clicks on this form, you probably don’t want to the current selection to go away. Thus, you should add a class to your form such as “my-form”, and set the unselectCancel option to ".my-form" .
See the related link here: unselectCancel - Docs | FullCalendar

Regretfully, time/date display options are limited by the used library capacities and currently can’t be changed.

If I understood your question right, you are asking about the popup which appears when a calendar event is clicked. If yes, then yes, it is possible to show only starting time, because the popup is done on your side, and you can customize it as you wish.

This could be done through an HTML element added on the page with the calendar, where you indicate that this dotted line should be hidden.

<style>
.fc-timegrid-slot-minor {
 border: 0px !important;
}
</style>

Hope the provided answers help. If there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin, please let me know.

Regards,