Services Plugins FAQs

File Converter Base64

Hi,

I’m trying to covert a file into a Base64 string. I’m using the plugin but it is returning empty outputs.

Can you advise what is going on?

Do I need to run any actions or does it complete the task in real-time?

There aren’t any demo pages on the plugin page for guidance

Hi, @mike4!

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately this issue is not reproducing on our side. Please, check out in debugger if there is a value in MultiFileUploader Input. This value should not be empty:

If it is not empty and you’re still facing this issue, could you, please add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collaborator’s list to check it out and help you better.

Please go to Settings - Collaboration tab within your editor. Add our support@zeroqode.com account to your collaborator’s list. Also, please tell us your app name and page name where this problem occurs on test.

Note: avoid the warning message regarding plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

We’ll investigate it inside your app and get back to you with a feedback asap.

P.S. You may check our Demo page here : https://zeroqode-demo-17.bubbleapps.io/file_converter_binary_b64 , now it’s available.

Best, Julia!

Hi Julia,

Just tried the demo page and got the following error message when I tried to encode a file.

Can you advice the cause of this?

Regards,

Mike

Could you, please, try one more time: https://zeroqode-demo-17.bubbleapps.io/version-test/file_converter_binary_b64 . :pray:

Best, Julia!

The demo page works buts thats for Binary encode…

When I test the plugin in my app I’m still getting an empty output from the Converter

Hi, @mike4!

Ok, so, as I mentioned above, could you, please, add our e-mail: support@zeroqode.com to your collaborator’s list to check it out. :pray:

Best, Julia!

Have just got it working!

Don’t know what changed but seems to be ok now!

Thanks for the support

Hi, @mike4 !

Glad that you managed to solve it!

If you like our plugin you can rate it by going to Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and it give it as many stars as it deserves :slight_smile:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble. :slight_smile:

Also if you have any questions, please, let us know!
Best, Julia!

Hi @julia.minacova,

The file converter is creating Malformed Base64 encode strings.

I’ve tested on other 3rd party sites and there seems to be something weird going on with the plugin. (its creating huge strings)

Could you give it a look and see what is happening?

Regards,

Mike

Hi, @mike4!

Thanks for reaching out and your feedback! We’ll check it out and get back to you asap.

Appreciate for understanding!
Best, Julia.

Thanks @Julia!

Any chance you’ve been able to investigate this?

Hi, @mike4!

We are working on this matter. Сurrently we are fully loaded of work, so the investigation might take time. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks for understanding! :pray:
Best, Julia.

Hi, @mike4!

Apologies for the slow reply :pray: I’m reaching out to notify that we’ve updated the Live Demo page. Could you please test the plugin on the Live Demo to investigate its functionality.

Also, we have fixed the bug, please install the plugin’s latest version, refresh the browser and give it another try.

Note: plugin encode and decode any text file to binary string or Base64 format.

Best, Julia.