Services Plugins FAQs

Files Pro - Multi File Uploader Bug

Hello zeroqcode team,

The Files Pro - Multi File Uploader plugin has an error.

The ‘box’ that you click on to upload files into the container disappears when you upload a certain amount of files into it and you can’t upload anymore files into it via clicking only dragging and dropping. I have tried tinkering with it on my end to get it work but after a certain amount of files are uploaded, it is no use.

Not sure how to fix this issue which is why I think it may be a problem with the dynamic resizing side of the plugin code?

I attached a screen recording so you guys can better understand the issue.

https://recordit.co/9mKClVhhYE

Best.

Hello, @artistdata22. :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank you for using our plugin and for reporting this case.

Can you please show me the screenshots of the plugin element you use? I need to see its setup (all the fields it has). Like this:

Summary

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey kate,

Here are the screenshots for the plugin element:

Thanks.

@artistdata22, thank you for the details!

We have tried to reproduce your use case on our side, using the screenshots you have shared, but, unfortunately, with no luck. Can you please add our support@zeroqode.com email to the list of your app collaborators (Settings → Collaboration)? Any Bubble user can add us to the app with any Bubble subscription plan since we are an Agency.

If you find this convenient, please let me know the page you have the plugin and the steps to reproduce it (perhaps, your app should be run by some specific user to reproduce the issue, etc.).

:sunflower:

Is there a way to receive help without adding you to my app?

That compromises security

@artistdata22 ,

Yes, there is a way. We need you to record a detailed Loom video with the issue reproducing. In this video please include the workflow/design setup (plugin element/action) that you use in this use case; when reproducing the issue on the preview, enable the browser console to show if there are any errors there. Also, please, when the issue appears, click the “Inspect” button on the debugger and click on the plugin element and show us the whole properties list of the plugin element, rendered on the page, with the files you were able to upload in it.

Thanks!

1 Like

Okay, I just added support@zeroqode.com as collaborator.

The issue is on the page titled ‘Training’

1 Like

Hey kate, any updates ?

Hello, @artistdata22.

Apologies for it taking so much time. We are still working on your report. I will get back to you once it’s done. Hope it happens soon!

I appreciate your patience. :pray:

1 Like

@artistdata22,

The reason for the issue you had was Group G. it was covering the front of the plugin’s drop area :slight_smile:

I have sent you a DM with the video explanation for your convenience.
Hope it helps! :sunflower:

1 Like

Thanks for the help @kate APpreciate it

1 Like