Services Plugins FAQs

Firebase realtime Database Plugin

Hi @pauloaugustobeber, thanks for your patience.

The Firebase platform changed its database format, so for users’ convenience, we’ve updated the plugin supporting documentation: Firebase Realtime Database

and plugin demo page: https://zeroqode-demo-11.bubbleapps.io/firebase

Please use the updated version of the plugin and indicate the correct path to data:

Hope this will help. If there will be any other questions about our plugin, please let me know.

Regards

Thank you Serg.

It’s working now!

Best regards!

2 Likes

@pauloaugustobeber you’re welcome :wink:

If you like our plugin, we would be grateful if you could rate it by going to the Plugins tab in Bubble editor. Find the plugin by name and gives it as many stars as it deserves :hugs:

The more feedback we get, the more motivated we are to make things better in Bubble.

Have a nice weekend ahead!

Regards,

Hi @Serg, now I’m getting a invalid ID return when I tried to retrieve data from firebase database.

Could you help me? I didn’t find a solution on documentation… The text box is simple, just show what I get in database.

Hi @pauloaugustobeber, thanks for your message.

Let me ask the developer team for feedback. Once I get any info, I will let you know asap.

Regards,

Hi @pauloaugustobeber, the good news is here :slight_smile:

We pushed a plugin update that should fix the above-mentioned issue. Please update your plugin to the newest version (1.13.0: minor fixes) and give it a try.

Drop a message if there will be any questions that I can help with :wink:

Regards,

Hi @Serg
There is no new version available.

Hi @pauloaugustobeber, a strange case, let us check that.
I will let you know asap when it will be fixed.

Regards,

Hi @pauloaugustobeber, as it shows the updated version on our side and on yours not, please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide us a link to your application (as well as let us on which page and under which user we can replicate your case).
This will allow us to run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:
Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Hi @Serg, I’m using the last version 1.13.0, even so I’m getting Invalid Token as return.

Hi @pauloaugustobeber, thanks for your reply.
To be able to help you, please provide us access to your application. For guidance, see the message above.
It will allow us to get the cause faster.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards,