Services Plugins FAQs

🏋️‍♀️ Fitly Fitness Center - New Template from Zeroqode

Fitly_forum

Fitly - Fitness Center Template is made without code and is suitable for fitness centers or gyms to build their online presence. This fully responsive template can be used to organize gym classes, schedule sessions, assign instructors, enroll and collect payments from gym members etc. Fitly will help you build a no-code app to attract health-conscious audience to the website.

Intuitive admin panel will allow you to easily manage website content and its members.

FEATURES:

• A slider to showcase different gym images
  • An enroll button to sign users up for membership
  • Admin dashboard to manage classes, schedules, instructors/trainers etc.
  • Stripe integration to collect payments and subscribe members
  • Newsletter subscription module

Live demo: https://fitnesstemplate.bubbleapps.io/

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

I purchased the Fitly template. When I click on “ADMIN” it gives me this message: “You cannot modify the template, please purchase the template first and check documentation on how to enable modifications”. I cannot find any documentation that explains what I need to do to get it working. Can you direct me to the documentation? Many thanks!

Hi @10after11, thanks for reaching out.

We’ve checked the supporting documentation on our side and find out that the related instruction is missing. Apologies for any inconvenience created. We will add the required information in a short time.
Until then, please use the following steps in order to get full access:

1. Assign a particular user to the admin role. Namely, go to the Editor page > select the “Data” compartment > App Data > All Users > then choose a particular user and press “pencil” button to modify the entry > change the “Admin” field value from “No” to “Yes” > press “Save”.
    See here the example

2. When you will log in to the app under the user profile with admin rights, you will be able to clear the admin panel from unnecessary notifications and remove all restrictions. Earlier, for security reasons, this was impossible due to restrictions on some app elements. On unclickable buttons, please remove the condition as it follows in the screenshot.

3. All app elements you may find in the “Elements tree” section, left upper corner of the editor. In order to delete the pop-up notification - please use this screenshot as guidance

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Hello!

I would be interested in purchasing the Fitly template. My question is, is there a plug in where customer’s can purchase packages of classes (ie 5 class pass, 10 class pass). From my understanding, this template allows users to purchase only memberships.

Best regards!

Andy

Hello, @andy1
Thanks for reaching out.

Please consider that all our templates are fully customizable, which means it is possible to change almost any design/functional part. Thus, in case you are wishing to create a package of classes - you are free to create it. However, you should obtain some Bubble Skills.

You can easily replace the Membership with a package purchasing.

In case you would be interested to know more about this template, kindly follow these steps:

• test the template functionality/design by visiting its Live Demo page ;

• make sure that you have checked the template documentation to investigate the structure and main features of the current template set up: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/fitly-fitness-center-template

• take into consideration that our templates are web apps with a responsive design (they will work and look nice on the desktop and mob browsers);

Also, let me propose you check our Zeroqode LAB website, there we have a lot of useful free and paid courses that should be helpful to build your own application application: https://lab.zeroqode.com/courses

Many of them, especially those that cover the no-code basic principles are free and will allow you to know more about Bubble platform functionality.

You may start with the Bubble for Beginners Course available on Bubble for Beginners Course | Zeroqode Lab

Your learning progress will be available within your profile on the site, so you always will be able to come back to the point where you previously paused the course.

Also, useful information in this regard you may find here:

Thank you for asking questions about our products! Please accept my promo code KATECH5 as a small token of our gratitude. It gives you a 5% discount on any of our templates. Use it at the template checkout and make sure it is ALL CAPS.

Hope my answer helps you.
BR,

Hello Ecaterina,

Thank you for your prompt and thorough reply, and thank you for the promo code!

I was wondering if you have a loyalty programme system plug-in or template which I can add to the Fitly template. Ie : After taking x amount of classes - you get x points / Purchasing x$ of classes will give you x points?

For context, I own a yoga studio.

I’m looking into purchasing 2 other templates: Learny or Coursely (Online training) + Flixly (On demand classes). Is it possible to program packages which would allow a customer to purchase multiple services and log in under one credential? Ie: unlimited class monthly pass (in person at my yoga studio) + unlimited On Demand classes : So they can book an in person class while being logged on so he/she can view on demand classes. I ask this as I’d also want to have an app that would allow my customers to stay within the app (Web or mobile) without having to log off/being distracted.

I have started checking out your links - but as time is a bit of a constraint from my side, and I need to make a decision in regards going with bubble/zeroqode or learnworlds, I would appreciate your assistance. :slight_smile:

Best regards,

Andy

Thanks!

Hello, @andy1
Thanks for your details.

Please allow me to mention that such an option can be created by yourself.
You don’t need to connect any plugin for counting this, but you can just create such flow within your application through the condition. You just need to carefully analyze the template and gain some Bubble skills to be able to create it.

Also, I would like to mention that you don’t need to purchase the Coursely\Learny, but you can easily add video lessons to the Fitly template.You need to connect a video-streaming plugin and add a possibility to stream lessons to the users.
Also, here can be created a function of purchasing the Courses, of yoga for example.

As for combining the templates and creating one DataBase, this process is not so easy.
Copying visual elements - is simple, but copy-pasting workflows would require manual manipulation.

Workflows are tied to the database structure and even if you recreate the same database structure Bubble won’t automatically match the new database fields and would show an error so you would need to manually reconcile each occurrence where it doesn’t see the database field.

It’s doable and still easier than creating from scratch but I wouldn’t want to mislead you by saying that it’s super easy.

Best regards,