Services Plugins FAQs

πŸ‡¦πŸ‡² Flags & Country Codes - New Plugin from Zeroqode

This plugins returns flags and country codes when searched by the country name or country code. No external APIs are used, all the data is built in the plugin.

Here is the plugin page Flags & Dialcodes Plugin for Bubble | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

Flag

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

1 Like

What a cool app, Im just teaching my little son all the flags in the world. I used some of the apps and found a book with fun illustrations, but the apps arent all interesting and the book does not include all the flags=(… I understand that this is a plugin and not a full-fledged memorizing app, but I think he should find it interesting. Speaking of flags, Im a person with patriotic feelings, so of course I have a flag hanging near our house. I recently went on amazon and found the https://www.amazon.com/Flagpole-Energy-Battery-Illumunation-Vont/dp/B00YBDA7DC/, which I couldn’t resist buying and installing. Does anyone else have similar bulbs? Theyre great! Definitely recommended for flag owners =)

Hello @keneltyler56, thanks for reaching out to us.

Happy you liked the demo page of the plugin. Very glad it was useful for your son to learn the world flags. In case you have an interesting idea to showcase the plugin, please share it with us. Also, in case you find any captivating website examples that can be replicated with our plugin please let us know.

Have a good rest of the day!

Hi there!
I just bought the plugin but it seems it is not possible to add this as options to a dropdown. I’m looking into having user selecting their country on the dropdown and then save it to the database.
Is that possible?

Hi @ricardo1

Thanks for reaching out.

The main functionality of the plugin is to search the country based on what is written in the input field and then show the flag and the country code of a searched country. As for what you are describing I think your use case for that is a bit different from what the plugin’s functionality has to offer, unless the user uses a search input to specify the exact country, then it can show the country in the dropdown menu.

In case you have any questions, simply let me know :slight_smile:

Have a great day.