Services Plugins FAQs

Flixly Template pay

Hi everyone, i’m looking to purchase the flixly template. I know that you can implement a monthly subscription, but is it possible to implement a way where certain shows are an additional cost, similar to how amazon prime do it?

Hi @tanvirshahjahan, thank you for your message, and thanks for your interest in our Flixly template :slight_smile:

It is possible to customize the template so certain shows can be purchased separately, not included in the plan the user activated.
Everything about our templates can be customized - design, workflows, database, and all the settings like domain, SEO parameters, etc.

But please note, we strongly recommend to all our users to have solid Bubble skills for convenient template customization. It is quite challenging for users unfamiliar with the Bubble Editor to modify the template made on this platform. So please be sure you have at least the Beginner skills.

Hope this helps.
Let me know if there is anything else we can assist you with.
Have a good day!

Hey @tanvirshahjahan , I hope your business is going well. Can you please tell how did you find flixly solution ? Is it performing good? Are you having any issues with it ? …

I’m about purchasing it and I want to be sure before.

Thank you.
Mehdi