Services Plugins FAQs

🎬 Flixly Video Streaming like Netflix - New Template from Zeroqode

Flixly_Forum

Flixly - Video Streaming like Netflix is a no-code template for online platform where you can post film and shows, broadcast them and earn on subscription (like i.e Netflix, Hulu or Vudu).

Features:

• Thematic Landing page
  • Fully mobile responsive design for all pages, with intuitive navigation
  • Subscription plans via Stripe
  • Admin page with graphs and administrator features
  • Streaming Video Content
  • Profile dashboard

Live demo: https://netflixtemplate.bubbleapps.io/

Please support us with a retweet

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Now I’m testing Flixly. In creating new film, is only Vimeo URL available? Youtube URL is not available for my testing.

Hello, thank you for reaching out!

The video player can display videos only from one source Vimeo or YT video. Currently, the selected option is Vimeo but it can be easily changed to YT. Also further it is possible to change the plugin for displaying the video if you will want to get rid of these limitations.

Best Regards,
Alex

@levon Hi Levon,
You’ve really done great work.
I need flixly ASAP but I want to know more about its performance and clients review.Have any tests been done before to make sure it’s performing well?

Hi @hrichimehdi, thanks for reaching out.

We highly appreciate your interest in Zeroqode products.

Answering straight to your question, the performance of your app depends only on Bubble Plan you are using.

Flixly is a video streaming no-code template with nice functionality and cool design suitable for a video store where you can post films and shows. Also, there is a possibility to broadcast films and videos and earn on subscription.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.
Best Regards,

Hey all,

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our Flixly - Video Streaming like Netflix | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: Flixly - Video Streaming like Netflix Template