Services Plugins FAQs

Formatting Issue w/ DataTables Plugin

I’m having a problem where whenever I add the DataTable plugin to a page it seems to impact the styling of certain controls. For example here is a screenshot of the page before I add the plugin:

Now if I just add the plugin and refresh the page it now looks like this:

How do I stop the plugin from impacting the style of these controls as it’s making my page look bad.

Thanks!

Hello @AZDryHeat,

We will investigate this issue and will do our best to provide a solution ASAP! I will keep you posted.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hello @AZDryHeat,

We fixed the bug and now the plugin will not influence the styles. Please update the plugin to the latest version to have the bug fixed.

Thank you very much for reporting the issue!
Best Regards,
Alex

Thanks for the quick fix. I applied the update but ran into an issue where now the DataTable appears to have no style whatsoever:

Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to create and specify a style now?

Any suggestion on how to fix this? Even if I change the plugin back to the previous version (2.5.0) it will not render with a style anymore on any screens where it is used. This is in the development version of my app, I haven’t pushed any changes to production since that change so it still renders correctly there. Is anybody else having this issue?

Hi @AZDryHeat,

There was a small bug causing that issue with formating. Please update the plugin to the latest version and the bug will be solved.

Regards,
Alex

That worked, thanks for the quick turnaround!

1 Like