Services Plugins FAQs

⚒ Free Chrome Extension for Bubble - built by Zeroqode

Hey Bubblers, excited to announce a new product that we at Zeroqode have built - Chrome Extension for Bubble

chrome_extension

This Chrome Extension for Bubble will make you more efficient working in Bubble editor. It allows you to do a few things:

1. configure shortcuts for various actions of the Bubble editor, like switching between tabs, or calling different alignment actions etc. My favorite one is Deploy as it really saves 3 clicks!
  2. select elements in Bubble editor and then save that selection in this extension in order to call it again with one click at any time again.
  3. Also it allows you to select text which is currently not selectable in Bubble editor - for example the redirect URL in the API connector, or “COPY FROM DEVELOPMENT TO LIVE” etc. so you can copy/paste these texts instead of retyping them

You can get the extension here: Chrome Extension for Bubble | Zeroqode

Please give us some feedback so we know whether these kind of products are useful and whether we should continue improving them (for example adding import website feature which would recreate any existing web page in the bubble

Important Disclaimer - this is not an official extension and is not made by Bubble. Zeroqode does not guarantee uninterrupted functioning of this extension in case Bubble makes any changes to the functionality of their editor

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

Does this extension work with dedicated clusters? I’m unable to get it to load anything with my dedicated plan. I’ve had this happen before with other extensions and wonder if there is a workaround.

Hello, @jason5!
Thanks for your message and sorry for the late reply. :pray:

Let me please check it with our dev team. It might take some time so please bear with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,

@jason5, thank you for your patience :pray:

Our dev team has finished the investigation of the plugin code and find out that at the moment the plugin does not work with dedicated clusters. Apologies for the inconvenience.

We will note this point and schedule the request for future investigation and implementation, if feasible.

Have a good day! :slightly_smiling_face: