Services Plugins FAQs

Freelancer List Not Working Properly in Uplance Template

Hi - I noticed when I started up the Uplance template and clicked on ‘Freelancers’ in the nav bar, it showed a count of 14 freelancers when there is only 7 in the list. Can you advise how to fix that?

Hello, @wboone
Thanks for reaching out.

Your request is under investigation now. When the Team will have the update on your issue, I inform you at once. Thank you :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like

Any progress on this fix?

@wboone, apologies for the delay.

Can you please add our support mail to collaborators of your app?
support@zeroqode.com
That will speed up the fixing process.

Thank you. Regards,

I’m sorry, Kate, but to do so, I would need to upgrade the plan on the app to ‘Professional’ which would cost me $129/mo. I already paid $200 for this template, so I don’t want to incur an additional $129. The issue is in the template, not in my app. I have restarted the app from scratch multiple times using the template and the problem is there every time.

@wboone,

Our support email is can be added as a collaborator, not depending which Subscription plan you have. Just fyi.

Anyway, can you please try to restart the app from scratch again? We have done a few fixes that should be helpful. Please check and confirm.

Apologies for the inconvenience :pray:
Regards,

1 Like

Thank you, Kate. All looks good now. BTW - I found more problems in the filters on the site. I’ll post in another thread.

1 Like

@wboone,

Ok, sure. We will try to figure out and fix those filters problems, together :slight_smile:

Regards,

1 Like