Services Plugins FAQs

Full Screen Element Plugin Error

Hi Gang,

I am trying to expand an image element using the full screen element plugin but receiving the following error:

“The plugin full screen element/action add full screen toggle to element threw the following error: Bigscreen is not defined”

Any ideas?

I would try removing and adding the plug-in/element and see how it goes, maybe you could also try to clear browser cache,
please let me know if this helps, if not we’ll see what might be the issue
thanks

Hi @levon, I just attempted this but the error code remains.

ok we’ll double check and i’ll update here

1 Like

we checked and it works for us, can you give us access to your app please? please add vlad.betivu@zeroqode.com and provide username password if the run mode is password protected, thanks

Just added you. Let me know if you need anything else.

Hello, we have fixed this in your app, please check if it’s ok now. Thanks

1 Like

Hey Levon,
bought your Full Screen plugin last week, using it to make the Teeming slides full screen.

In v 1.3 I was not able to display my FG when in Full Screen or my Draggable groups (just one funny enough)… hmm
In v 1.4 which I just saw now I can not even click on anything - nothing works in full screen.

See this video (then you get to see the new UI of Teeming which I am really happy with too…)

Hello, @rene.

Sorry for the trouble, we’ll look into it and update on the matter asap.
Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
ZQ Team.

Hello @rene.

Thanks for patience. Please upgrade to the latest version of the plugin, refresh the page and give it a go.
The issues should be fixed now.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team.