Templates Plugins Courses

Full Screen Error

Hello @alex3,

Thank you for providing access to your app. We tried to test it but unfortunately, the credentials (tempuser and TempPassword2) don’t allow us to log in. Could you please try to create another user or disable this login form for some time?

Best Regards,
Alex

Sorry use testuser instead

Unfortunately with testuser we still cannot log in.

Ok I’ve disabled the restriction for now

@alex3, we will need some time to check your app. Would it be possible for you to keep the restriction disabled for the next 24h?

Sure thing No problem

@alex3
Ok, thanks. Our team will check your app and once we will have an answer I will let you know.

Best regards,
Alex

Hello @alex3,

Firstly, our team has checked your app and found that you id of the element you whant to make full screen was placed on the page where you are using the reusable. We made a few minor changes, specificaly the id was assigned in the page of the reusable. So now the element is extending to full screen size.

Regarding focus/floating groups, we already posted the updated version of the plugin so you will be able to use the plugin on this type of element. Please update the plugin to the latest version to have it working properly.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking a look. Ok I look forward to hearing when the reusable element aspect is fixed.

V1.10 has just popped up and yup that has resolved the floating groups issue :slight_smile:

Excellent!

Hello @alex3,

Probably I didn’t explain myself clearly enough. Reusable element is working, please check on your page the element Cameras. It should be expanding to full screen.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

It does expand to full screen but only the black background and none of the contents.

I have made the app editable should you wish to take another look.

Hello @alex3,

Checked again your app, on my side, I see the contents of the reusable element when it is full screen. Here is the screenshot:

Maybe we are using different browsers. I checked that on Chrome, can you please let me know which browser and OS are you using?

Interesting. I used chrome too. I’ll clear cookies later and try again

Ok, please let me know if the problem will continue to appear.

hi @alex.grimacovschi, I’ve found I can make it fill the screen correctly only if I change browser zoom. This happens regardless of the zoom level to start with. It seems that the process of changing the zoom level is what corrects it. The problem also occurs when attempting to exit full-screen mode. See image below. Changing the zoom at that point corrects it also. The issue was seen on Chrome and Firefox. I’m using a 13" macbook pro, if that makes a difference.

Hello @alex3,

Thank you for checking that. Our team will investigate what may be the cause of the issue and work on finding the solution. I will keep you posted in this regard.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hello @alex.grimacovschi any light at the end of the tunnel?

@alex3 hello,

Our team is still working on finding a solution. Unfortunately was found a bug that needs to be fixed. I will let you know when we will have a solution.

Best Regards,
Alex

@alex3 hello,

Our team investigated possible ways of fixing that issue but unfortunately come to the conclusion that it will not be possible to make it work correctly on all browsers and OS. Due to the limitations of the library used in the development of this plugin compatibility with all OS is not achievable. I am afraid in current circumstances we cannot fix that issue for cases when it is used macOS.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best Regards,
Alex

That’s disappointing. Is there any workaround you can suggest ?