Services Plugins FAQs

Full Screen Error

@alex3
Ok, thanks. Our team will check your app and once we will have an answer I will let you know.

Best regards,
Alex

Hello @alex3,

Firstly, our team has checked your app and found that you id of the element you whant to make full screen was placed on the page where you are using the reusable. We made a few minor changes, specificaly the id was assigned in the page of the reusable. So now the element is extending to full screen size.

Regarding focus/floating groups, we already posted the updated version of the plugin so you will be able to use the plugin on this type of element. Please update the plugin to the latest version to have it working properly.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking a look. Ok I look forward to hearing when the reusable element aspect is fixed.

V1.10 has just popped up and yup that has resolved the floating groups issue :slight_smile:

Excellent!

Hello @alex3,

Probably I didn’t explain myself clearly enough. Reusable element is working, please check on your page the element Cameras. It should be expanding to full screen.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

It does expand to full screen but only the black background and none of the contents.

I have made the app editable should you wish to take another look.

Interesting. I used chrome too. I’ll clear cookies later and try again

Ok, please let me know if the problem will continue to appear.

Hello @alex3,

Thank you for checking that. Our team will investigate what may be the cause of the issue and work on finding the solution. I will keep you posted in this regard.

Best Regards,
Alex

Hello @alex.grimacovschi any light at the end of the tunnel?

@alex3 hello,

Our team is still working on finding a solution. Unfortunately was found a bug that needs to be fixed. I will let you know when we will have a solution.

Best Regards,
Alex

@alex3 hello,

Our team investigated possible ways of fixing that issue but unfortunately come to the conclusion that it will not be possible to make it work correctly on all browsers and OS. Due to the limitations of the library used in the development of this plugin compatibility with all OS is not achievable. I am afraid in current circumstances we cannot fix that issue for cases when it is used macOS.

I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best Regards,
Alex

That’s disappointing. Is there any workaround you can suggest ?

I am afraid that at the moment as far as I am aware the only solution is to rewrite the plugin’s code for specific cases. Sorry, but we don’t have a workaround that could fix that issue.