Services Plugins FAQs

Fundstarter api question

I am trying to set up the fundstarter template but cant get the stripe integrations to work. Can you please provide the details for configuring the templates and api’s? What api’s are required and how do i set them up?

Thanks

Hello @timothy.thompson87

Please check the documentation for template: https://docs.zeroqode.com/templates/fundstarter-crowdfunding-like-indiegogo-template

As for Stripe keys go to Stripe documentation for more details: https://stripe.com/docs/keys

The template comes with Stripe.js for payment integration, check more info here: https://forum.bubble.is/t/stripe-js-the-most-powerful-payments-plugin-for-bubble/12414
Also there is API Connector used for Stripe Direct which requires authorization for direct charges - https://stripe.com/docs/connect/direct-charges

Best,
Dumitru.

Hi thanks for the response it seams there is also an api missing that is causing issues with payments and subscription statuses. This api is referenced in several other issues but I dont know what api it is.

Hi, @timothy.thompson87

We’ll need to check that out, could please tell us where are you encountering the issue, on which pages and workflows setups?
Also which version of Bubble you’re using and plugin versions, have you provided the keys, etc? Also have you made any changes in the payments workflows prior issue encounter ?
We do need more details on pinpointing the issue.
Thanks for understanding.

KR,
Dumitru.

i get the an error referencing the same api in the following places
admin page appears to be anywhere the users current subscription is looked up under the conditionals tab

admin page -> “Button Confirm Make Payout is clicked” workflow (steps 1-3)

complete page -> “Stripetoken A has been created” workflow (steps 1-3)

profile page -> “Text NZ” element in appearence tab

there are several more locations (107 errors listed) but they all seam to be regarding stripe i have entered my api keys both with and without “bearer” prefix in both the dev and live section with no success but stripe.js is listed as an api provider if i try to edit the dynamic data so i dont know which stipe api this error is in reference to, if any.

Thanks again for your prompt reply.

Hello @timothy.thompson87

Sorry but this is hard pinpointing the issues within your app.

I would recommend you create a new App from Template. After that check if any issues are present within all of the newly created app without modifying anything. If everything is ok, simply follow the documentation by adding the required keys and authorization in respective plugins Stripe.js and API Connector.
As I mentioned without modifying any workflows or data, check the implementation. However if you encounter the issues by doing this or after a created app from template.
Add support@zeroqode.com as collaborators to this app, tell us which pages you’re having issues with and the link to the app so our devs could look at it closely.
Thanks for understanding.

KR,
Dumitru.

@timothy.thompson87

After checking the plugin description, seems like the Stripe.js plugin version above 1.8.10 will break some features and workflows. If you’re using such version this leads to the issues encountered with payment across the template

Additionally as a solution for issues I would recommend you use the plugin version below the 1.8.10 as indicated in disclaimer by the developers. Better yet for workflows to work as intended in the app, use the plugin version 1.6.5 which we have now and when developed the template.

Please check this out! Thanks for understanding.

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hi there,

I´m having issues with Stripe on Contractor template and it seems to be similar to what is described here.

I´ve tried the two versions suggested (1.6.5 and 1.8.10)
I´ve set up the api keys using bearer as pointed on the documentation.

When trying to create a merchant account Stripe tells me it´s in development which shouldn´t be the case. (both Stripe and app are live)

I´ve tried this by creating a new app and without doing any customisation.

Any tips?

did you use Stripe’s live and dev keys in the appropriate fields of the plugin settings?

Hi @filipa

Let me jump in here, to add to what Levon said. Please check also the API Connector plugin which is used in template for Custom Stripe Calls, needs to be set as well.

Also the template used the 1.8.10 version of Stripe,js plugin when it was developed, please try this version.

For Stripe Get Data plugin please provide respective keys as well…

If Stripe related errors are still present, try creating a New App from Template, set all the Stripe related authorization keys in app only and check it out without any additional modifications.
Thanks.

best,
Dumitru.

Hello Dumitru,

Thanks for replying.

I´ve setup this as follows, seems to be like as instructed. Not sure what I´m missing, should I make any changes on my Stripe account?

We´ve done this same process a couple times, at the beginning we thought we broke the workflows when customising the app but we just created an app from scratch and didn´t make any changes before setting up Stripe.

When setting up a merchant account it also shows on Stripe that Contractor is trying to access the account, shouldn´t it show my Stripe details, in this case Teamy? And finally when hitting Login with an existent account it redirects me to Zeroqode template´s landing page instead of redirecting me to my profile page.

Thanks for your help.

Hello @filipa

After creating the App from Template and just pasting your keys in plugins settings, without any additional modifications what are the errors which you’re having ?
Could you please post the steps to reproduce the error with details ? Thanks.
Also please check in the Stripe dashboard, Connect Tab and Enable it. Choose the option Build the platform or marketplace

As for redirects, after you’ve enabled Stripe Connect, go to Settings > Connect Settings get the Client ID for both Test and Live version :

which will be used in the workflow as shown bellow:

Regards,
Dumitru.

Hello,

What should a professional after Stripe login is successful? After signing in with an existing Stripe account I now get redirected to my Professional Page but can´t see any payment methods to my account.

Hi @filipa

I’m not sure I follow the question here. Could you please elaborate, thanks.

As for payments methods which you don’t see, are you referring to credit cards don’t show in the transaction details?

Best,
Dumitru.