Services Plugins FAQs

Fundstarter Crowdfunding :: Checkout page wrong email 'customers@fundstarter.com'

Hi Team,
Need some assistance to fix the checkout (stripe) page email issue.
As the image attached below, getting the wrong email during the checkout, even though the user is having his own email and passing the correct email. it’s happening in the live mode but working correctly in development.

Can you please help me to resolve this issue?
Thanks.

Hi @sameer2019sam, thanks for your message.
I’ve passed it on to the developer team for research. Once any result will become available, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,

Hi @Serg, any updates from developers?

Hi @sameer2019sam, sorry for no news so far.
The mentioned email sample is used within a reusable element, and now I am expecting a reply from the developer team, with the following steps required.

Once any feedback will become available, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding :pray:
Regards,

Hi @Serg ,
please refer to the attached workflow image, I am passing some field value into the payer email. its working correctly on development but taking “customers@fundstarter.com” on live. If I write some specific email address in the field, then it will work. facing an issue with dynamic email.

Thanks,
Sameer

Hi @sameer2019sam, thanks for reply.

Besides the ongoing research, please check that:

• Live version has the same setup\workflows as the demo one
  • same Stripe API keys are inserted both in live and demo fields in plugin tab.

Once any research result will become available, I will let you know.

Regards,

Hi @sameer2019sam, thanks for your patience.

Indeed, there was a static email that should be replaced with the input guest’s value:

In a short time, a template update will become available, with this bug fixed, as well as two more issues solved (PayPal workflow error and payment workflows separated). Once it will come to live, I will let you know asap.

Regards,

Hi @sameer2019sam, good news here :slight_smile:

As I’ve mentioned earlier, we’ve pushed today an update for the Fundstarter template.
To check changes, you can create a new template copy (regretfully, update changes are not applied to template copies created prior to update).

Of course, if any template-related question will arise, drop me a message.

Regards,