Services Plugins FAQs

FUNDSTARTER Profile page

Hi everyone,
I bought and set up the FUNDSTARTER template, things seem to be working fine but then certain pages will turn off somehow and go into 404 mode. Specifically, the profile page. It works fine for maybe a few seconds and then it’s “page not found”. other pages did similar things once but then they stopped. The profile page continues to do it after 24 hours. I deleted the whole app and started from scratch again and still nothing. If anyone can help me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Hi, @zorovt18!

Thanks for reaching out!

As far as the issue is not reproducing on our side, could you please share a bit more details like steps to reproduce the issue, screenshots of the result. The more detailed info you’ll provide the faster we can dive into the investigation process. Thanks.

Best, Julia.

For reproducing the issue, I’m not sure how to describe it other than it just exists. When I run the live version, or log in on the user side, or complete sign up, and then try to click on profile or other pages after clicking my avatar, the pages show up as “404 the page does not exist”.

1 Like

Hi, @zorovt18!

Hm, it’s quite strange, but I’m afraid we need more detailed info to figure out what is going wrong on your side. Could you please record your screen (you can use Loom to record the screen) in order to see what exactly is going on?

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.

1 Like