Services Plugins FAQs

Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete - Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'get')

Hello, I’ve been receiving this error when using your Search & Autocomplete plugin:

For some reason this error is only happening on this one element and I have three of them total on my page all searching for different things and different data types.

Element A

Element B (For reference since this one isn’t getting the error.)

Note: For the weirdest reasons, this only happens SOMETIMES. Like I reload the page and I’m able to search for the name field properly and it works perfectly fine, but then I reload the page again without making a single change, and this error pops up.

Any possible remedies or fixes for this one?

Thank you,
Nick

Hi @NickParadise,
Thanks for reaching out.

Due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? Please also mention on which page and which scenario should be tested. This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.

Best Regards,
Gulce