Services Plugins FAQs

Fuzzy Search & Autocorrect - Bug

When Using this plugin, if I make any changes to a workflow or move any elements in the group, it stops working. I then need to grap the element, move it somewhere else physically in the group and it will work again, until I make another change elsewhere. This has tripped me up for hours until I figured out how to work around it. You may want to fix this.

Hi @christo,

Thanks for reaching out. Could you please specify whether it is our plugin or not, because there is a Search & Autocorrect plugin which has a different publisher, as our plugin is called ZQ Fuzzy Search & Autocomplete. However, in case it is related to our plugin, could you please provide more details, like sharing screenshots or better a screencast of your app, and the exact steps to reproduce the issue. Additional details as browser and OS version, describing what you are trying to accomplish with our plugin would only help. We’ll check on issues and get back with a reply asap. But both plugins are free, so it shouldn’t be that much of a pain I hope.

Thanks!

Best,
Alex