Services Plugins FAQs

Fuzzy search in backend workflows

I currently use the Zeroqode search and it works great when imbedded in front end pages.

I’m trying to perform a search when a user from another application is hitting my backend via an API.

What tool can I use to obtain the same functionality: i.e., user searches for product number X899 and the return is all the products of X899 and some around it?

Thanks!

Hello @tristan1 ,
I’m glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed our plugin. :blush:

What tool can I use to obtain the same functionality: i.e., user searches for product number X899 and the return is all the products of X899 and some around it?

I can recommend Fuzzy Search Pro as it searches through data from external APIs and allows searching for not-perfect matches accounting for typos and close matches.

Please refer to the Documentation and Demo Page and let me know if this plugin is satisfying your needs.

For any other plugin-related questions feel free to reach out to me. I’m here to help!
Have a nice day. :blush:

Hi Vasile. Thanks for your reply! I did not see specifically how this would work in backend workflows. Is this possible? Thanks!

Hello @tristan1 ,
Thanks for reaching out.

I did not see specifically how this would work in backend workflows. Is this possible?

Yes it is possible you can find this workflow action called Server Side Search

This allows the ability to use fuzzy search on the server side and configure backend workflows using the action plugin mentioned above.

Please refer to our Documentation for detailed and insightful guidance on how to set up this action and explanations for every field’s correct purpose.

Hope it helps. In case any other questions will appear, please let me know, I will be glad to help. :pray:t2:
Have a nice day!

Terrific! I will check it out, thank you.

Hello @tristan1 ,
I hope this message reaches you in good spirits.

I’d like to know if my previous suggestion was helpful, or there are still some issue in your app.

If the plugin is now functioning well and you don’t have any other issues, we would be grateful if you could take a moment to leave a review by giving it as many stars as it deserves🙂.

Sharing your experience helps others to make informed decisions and also supports us in continuously improving our products and services.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Have a nice weekend!

Hi Vasile. Haven’t trie it out yet but plan on it soon. Thanks for checking back with me.

Hello @tristan1,
I hope you are doing well. :blush:

Haven’t trie it out yet but plan on it soon. Thanks for checking back with me.

It’s great to hear that you’re planning to try it out soon! We’re here to support you every step of the way.

If you have any questions or need assistance once you get started, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Have a nice day! :sunny: