Services Plugins FAQs

Get ? parameter from page url Help

Hi All,

I started this course air bnb clone and I am stuck at step or video (Passing URL parameters: displaying the right data at the right time) I am using latest version of bubble which doesn’t have (Get ? parameter from page url) , I have tried with Get if from page URL option which is not working who can help ? I am stuck and cant move forward please help

Thanks
Sri

Greetings!

Thanks for reaching out.

You are right, now the Get ? parameter from page url is under Get id from page URL.

I assume you might stumble at a point with the group’s elements. For the data to be ejected from the database correctly, make sure that you moved the elements inside of the group a bit, e.g Name of the room, Price of the room and Photos of the room, cause they have to be inside of the group and belong to it.

I also made a short video for you, to show how to set up the data parameters for the group: https://www.loom.com/share/a58fd01c080a41698299bf230c00c292

Please, let me know if this information was helpful.

In case you are struggling at some other step, kindly record a short video, so I can figure out how to guide you.

Best regards,
Elena.