Services Plugins FAQs

Getting chart data in sheet using Google sheets & chart (service)

Hi! So I have some charts in my spreadsheets (line charts, bar charts) which I want to display independently on my Bubble application (without the google spreadsheet controls and rows/columns). How would I go about doing that.

I noticed that there is a “Read charts on spreadsheet” plugin, but I am not sure how to use it exactly.

Any help is appreciated, Thanks!

Hi @hamzah.ayaz, thanks for your message.

I’ve passed your request to the developer team for research. Once any feedback becomes available, I will let you know asap.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,

Hi @hamzah.ayaz, thanks for your patience.

We have pushed a plugin update, that has adjusted this action, allowing getting chart-related parameters.

To check changes, please upgrade your plugin to the latest version (Version 1.15.0: Fixed data call to read chart data from the sheet) and give it a try.

Please note that this action retrieves only the chart’s parameters (not the values used in the chart, which can be retrieved by another action: Get sheets values). You also need an element that will display the chart (for example by using the Google Charts Plugin).

Hope the provided update will help. If there is anything else that I can help with about our plugin, please let me know.

Regards,