Services Plugins FAQs

Gigs like Fiverr - New Template from Zeroqode

Hey everyone,
we have just published a new template
This is a great responsive template for Gigs and services marketplace similar to Fiverr. It features, split payments through Stripe (the platform keeps commission), messaging, ratings and reviews and many more. For any questions regarding this template please check out Zeroqode Forum.

Here is the preview link https://marketplacefiverr.bubbleapps.io/

and a screenshot:
Fiverr_Forum

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

1 Like

Looks great! Just bought.

However, there’s a floating white rectangle in the bottom right corner. Any idea how to get rid of it?

Edit:
Fixed it by deleting the following in the settings > SEO/Meta tags > Script/Meta tags in header:

<div id="floating" class="bubble-element FloatingGroup floating-group" style="position: fixed; z-index: 1514; height: 240px; bottom: 70px; right: 50px; width: 420px; background-color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.95); border-radius: 10px; box-shadow: rgba(52, 50, 92, 0.27) 4px 16px 30px 0px; box-sizing: border-box;"><div class="bubble-r-line" style="margin-top: 0px; height: 240px;"><div class="bubble-r-box" style="height: 240px; left: 0px; width: 420px;"><div class="bubble-element HTML" style="position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; z-index: 2; height: 240px; width: 420px; left: 0px; top: 0px; padding: 20px 37px; border-radius: 10px;"><iframe src="https://zeroqode.com/buynow?ref=fiverr&amp;id=fiverr" style="width:100%; height:756px;" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe></div></div></div></div>

Now I’m wondering if deleting this will affect any intended functionality though.

you did it right (in fact when the floating banner has a small link “hide this” that suggests you to do just that.
Deleting it only hides the banner and doesn’t break anything.
Thanks for the purchase!

1 Like

Hi, I found a bug I’m not too sure how to fix:

On the User Profile page, when I click on ‘Seller Register’ I get:
{“error”:{“message”:“No application matches the supplied client identifier”}}

When I search for a word and press enter, say “website”

the resulting page shows:
'Here is what we found for ‘’

In the top it shows:
myapp.bubbleapps.io/version-test/search_filter?search=

Do you know how I can fix this?

More importantly, the payment functionality is not working both in live and test mode.
I get this error:

Update:
Thanks, I can’t make another reply to the thread so updating here.

Regarding Stripe: Yes. Just worked out how to make my client ID and connect the app but still getting the same error.

The user I’m trying to make the purchase as gets an email from my app saying:

"You are trying to sell something but are not registered as a seller through Stripe.

Please go to the link below to register"

Then I click a button that connects the app to my account then I get:

Congrats, you’re almost done setting up your application!
After connecting with Stripe, your users will be redirected to a page of your choosing (this is just the default). Make sure to change the test redirect URI under your application settings to something that makes sense on your own server (or localhost).

To finish the process of getting an access_token for your user’s account, you’ll need to make one extra API request with the authorization code we passed back. In this case, the code is ac_************************, taken directly from the GET parameters on the redirect.

my colleague will reply regarding the search functionality, as for the stripe - did you put your Stripe keys in the plugin?

1 Like

HI
In fact we didn’t apply any changes to the template, as it is technically correct.
To proceed here exist two scenarios, based on your preferences.

1. Simply delete the button “go”, that initiate the search. The search works on flow offering list of available options and going for them directly from the drop down menu.
  2. Replace the element with simple “input”. Than go to the workflow and in the event “button GO is clicked”, change - fix the first error message as advice in the error log. Than remove the action “when input value changes”.

For the second scenario I have prepared the following screencast:
https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cF1rbaFotV

Please let me know if it solved your issue.

Regards,
Karel

1 Like

Awesome

Thanks very much!

When I click on Seller Register now, it goes to a Stripe page that says:

Congrats, you’re almost done setting up your application!
After connecting with Stripe, your users will be redirected to a page of your choosing (this is just the default). Make sure to change the test redirect URI under your application settings to something that makes sense on your own server (or localhost).

Any help on correctly configuring this and the Stripe payments would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: I still need some help getting past this error please:

"Sorry, this seller cannot accept payments right now due to a temporary error. Please try again later.

I went into my Stripe dashboard and added the following Redirect URI as recommended in the Bubble Stripe documentation:

https://bubble.is/poststripeauth

but no luck.

so what’s the error message you are seeing now? Are you using both test and live keys from stripe in your plugin? Stripe has a switch (test-live) that shows different data. Please check all the options there

1 Like

The error message is just a popup with:

Sorry, this seller cannot accept payments right now due to a temporary error. Please try again later.

I do have both test and live client IDs and pub/sec keys in the plugin, should I only have live or test?

Stripe shows no errors in the dashboard.
DESCRIPTION: POST /v1/tokens

Although the “request query parameters” section shows:

No query parameters

did you try registering another seller? Or the error appears immediately when you click on become a seller?

1 Like

did you try registering another seller? Or the error appears immediately when you click on become a seller?

I just tried registering another seller and that link now works! I think it had not worked before because my Stripe account needed email verification.

But trying to buy a product from the new seller still fails with the same popup error:

Sorry, this seller cannot accept payments right now due to a temporary error. Please try again later.

are you sure it’s from the new seller?

Hi Levon,

Yes I’m sure, I just deleted all the users and started again with new users. I checked the user in the app data and it show the seller has Vendor=true

I just worked out the seller is getting an email that asks to connect with stripe, but when the seller clicks the stripe link I get a page that says this:

I’m also having trouble getting the email sent out to the vendors. Which page and where does this happen in the workflow?

Edit
I took out the live keys, and when clicked seller register I saw a message from stripe page:

Development Mode: You’re currently using this application in development mode. Skip this account form

Now it’s working in test mode!

However, in live mode the seller is getting the email from Stripe saying:

You are trying to sell something but are not registered as a seller through Stripe.
Please go to the link below to register.

which goes to:
bubblie.is/mydomain.com

which is obviously a broken link.

Got an email from Stripe saying:

We’re contacting you because we’ve had some trouble delivering data to a webhook endpoint associated with your Quick Record This account in live mode. Webhooks are used to notify your server about events that happen in your Stripe account, such as a payout completing or an invoice being created. The failing webhook endpoint is https://mydomain.com.

I must have put https://mydomain.com in there, but that’s obviously not right. What should I put there instead?

I would suggest you to browse https://forum.bubble.is to find the answers to your questions as they are general stripe questions not really specific to the template.

Hi @levon

I got it working in the end.

I have a question that is specific to the template I think.

When I view the app data for the product, the ‘Created By’ field shows ‘yes’.

Do you know how to get this to show the first and last name of the creator instead?