Services Plugins FAQs

🔧 Gigster - Gigs like Fiverr Template - updated to new Bubble Responsive Engine

Hey, ZeroQoders!

We’re happy to announce that we finished updating our Gigster - Gigs like Fiverr | No-Code Template by Zeroqode to the new Bubble Responsive Engine. It’s a fully-responsive app across any user device :tada: :confetti_ball: :tada:

Gigster is a no-code template for connecting workers in the “gig economy” and services marketplaces. Using this template, buyers can pay the sellers while you keep the platform commission. It is possible with split payments implemented through the Stripe platform. The template also enables user messaging, ratings, and reviews.

Gigster is a good freelancer exchange template similar to Fiverr. Have a dream about empowering the new wave of work in the future? Build you app without code using this template and connect gig requester and service providers in no time.

FEATURES:

• Responsive design
  • Messaging
  • Ratings and reviews
  • Split payments using Stripe
  • User Authentication
  • User Profile Page

VIDEO:

LIVE DEMO: https://marketplacefiverr.bubbleapps.io/

DOCUMENTATION: Gigster - Gigs like Fiverr Template

Ecaterina Cheptini
QA & Support @Zeroqode
Webp.net-resizeimage (1)

No-code App Templates
No-code Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services
No-code Cloud Backends

Hey, I bought this template long time ago and it is still on the old engine. Do I need to manually convert every page to the new responsive engine? Thanks.

Hi @samantha_hu, thanks for your question.

Regretfully, by Bubble platform logic, the updates don’t apply to the apps which were built on the template prior to updates becoming available.

Not necessary, you can create a new app based on the template, getting a fully updated version. In case you need to keep the old version (if it is customized a lot by you already), you can use the new template copy as a setup reference and manually convert each page.

Hope the provided answers help. Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with about our template.

Regards,

Thanks. I did download the new version of this template. However, I found this in the index workflow. Some of the groups used for custom states for old engine are no longer needed but the workflows stay.

Any fix coming? Thanks.

Hi @samantha_hu, thanks for reporting this moment :pray:.
We will fix it asap and once the update will become available, I will let you know.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Hi @samantha_hu, thanks for your patience :pray:

We’ve pushed a template update, deleting all unused workflows, as well as adding one more small fix (Fixed when the unlogged user press the “Buy” button).

Now you can create a new app based on template and check the changes.
If there will be any other template-related questions that we can help with, please let me know.

Have a great weekend ahead!

Regards,

1 Like