Services Plugins FAQs

Gigster Template Help

Hello -

I have used the Gigster template at the foundation of my app and have made significant upgrades to fit my product and service. How can I replace all of the Gigster verbiage when I go live. Right now I’m in testing and when I share pages, etc. I’m still seeing the Gigster information.

Hi, @ericpannell!

Thanks for reaching out!

If you’re talking about the template elements then you can rename them through the Editor. Find in the Editor the element you need and change its name manually. Also, you can find the element name with the debugger and then rename it in the Editor:

In case you’ve meant some template data, then please make sure you’ve cleared everything you need in the database before you deploy to live.

If I’ve got you wrong, please clarify a bit on what page and where exactly do you see the Gigster info. Screenshots would be very helpful.

Thanks for understanding :pray:
Best, Julia.

Hello -

I’m referring to the web page tabs when I share onto platforms likes Facebook or Twitter. I’ve updated all pages and general settings areas to reflect the information for my app.

Hi, @ericpannell!

Thanks for your clarification. So, please make sure that you have replaced all the template mentions in the Settings tab- > SEO/metatags

and in the page settings.

And, please make sure that you have deployed to Live database too, as for deploy to Live you need to do it for design and for the database as well.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Julia.