Services Plugins FAQs

Gigster- Which plugins am i supposed to subscribe?

I bought the Gigster template and am in the process of getting ready to launch it.

According to this page (Gigster - Gigs like Fiverr Template | Bubble), it says:

“This template uses 2 paid plugins. You will need to subscribe to a paid plan and subscribe to these plugins for the app to function properly. These plugins’ monthly fees amount to $30 per month.”

Exactly, which 2 plugins am I supposed to subscribe to so that I can get it to “function properly”?

Thank in advance for your help on this!

Hello @amika
Thanks for reaching out!

Regarding the note on the Bubble marketplace, it is referring these plugins:

1. Air Native Plugin by Zeroqode.
  2. Air Bundle - Top 6 Zeroqode Plugins.

These two plugins come by default in any of our templates, for users that would like to go further with customizing their app or adapting to native, by using Air Native Service and having an app on App Store and Google Play.

It is not mandatory, you can choose to keep them or simply delete them, they are not affecting any of the workflow process setup, which means the template works exactly the same as you can see on the live demo page without these two plugins.

In case you have any other questions, please let me know.

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi Gulce,
Thank you for your reply and the explanation!

Will check them out and will subscribe to them if/when we want those functions for our app.

Thanks again and have a great week ahead!

Best,
Amika

Hi again,

I actually have another question regarding the template… I hope you can help me with that:

I’m in the middle of customizing the templete, like switching up the logos and so forth, pretty easy stuff… but then I was checking the site from the browser of my smartphone, and have noticed that the logo on upper left of the screen remainds that of the Gigster… This is not the case when displayed on the browser of my PC because it’s already been replaced… Could you please let me know how this can be replaced with our original logo?

I’m attaching the screen shot of what I’m talking about!

Thanks a lot!

Hi @amika,

Please find “Logo mobile” in the header and replace it with your original logo as well. :pray:

Best regards,
Gulce

Hi again,

I couldn’t find “Logo Mobile” but instead I found " Group Mobile" and changed the logo as suggested. Hope this works. :sweat_smile: Thanks!

Hi @amika,

That’s strange :slightly_smiling_face: I hope it helped on mobile devices, please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. Have a great day!