Services Plugins FAQs

Google calendar offline issue

Hi guys @alexandru @zeroqode,
I subscribed to the plugin Calendar Google offline, did everything as stated in the plugin and it still does not work. The same message keeps appearing stating invalid authentication credentials. The first time I signed in to authorize the app I could get data from my calendar associated, but after that in never worked again. The way my user is structured is that the main email is never a gmail account because it is for my employees so it is company email used. Could that be a problem?

Hi @paulogustavopeixoto,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, this issue is not reproducing on our side. Everything is up-and-running and it should be on your side as well if everything is configured properly.

Have you actually followed our demo only? Because we have dedicated docs with setup instructions, so could you please be so kind to give it a try again and make sure it is configured as per docs.

Perhaps you can also try to reset your Secret ID and paste it into your Plugins tab again.

Best,
Alex

Hi @alexandru

YEs I followed everything in that documentation previously, and yet it still doesnt seem to want to work. It connects to google and then redirects me back to the page but nothing shows up and that invalid credentials error shows up. Its weird because I want my app to be able to connect to google calendar to make my employees life easier but it doesnt seem to work.

Thanks @paulogustavopeixoto for confirming.

In this case, could you please share screenshots and/or screencast of your plugin configurations, the full error message and exact steps to reproduce the error, as well as your Google Console setups so we can have a better troubleshooting then provide working solutions asap.

Also, could you please explain what you are trying to accomplish with this plugin? In case you want your employees to connect to a single account, then in this case you’d require a Service Account instead. As this scenario is not possible with the Offline plugin.

Looking forward for your input.

@alexandru So I will send you a private message of what I am trying to accomplish. But I want my employees to connect to their own accounts not a single one.

I am having this same issue. User is able to successfully connect their calendar in the first session but when they return the connection is not persisting and get the error below in Bubble debug mode.

Do I need to run any action in the workflow when the user returns for authentication to happen? I see that the test app for this plugin has a refresh token action.

The service Google Calendar Offline - Retrieve Calendar Events just returned an error (HTTP 401). Please contact the plugin author directly for feedback. Raw error:

{
“error”: {
“code”: 401,
“message”: "Request had invalid authentication credentials. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project.",
“errors”: [
{
“message”: “Invalid Credentials”,
“domain”: “global”,
“reason”: “authError”,
“location”: “Authorization”,
“locationType”: “header”
}
],
“status”: “UNAUTHENTICATED”
}
}

Hi, @soumyamohan1988!

Yes, that’s right, we are working on updating the plugin in order to add a feature so the plugin could update the token through the old refresh token. I’ll get back to you as soon as it’s done. Thanks for understanding. :pray:

Best, Julia.

Thanks @Julia!

Is there any workaround in the meantime to do this? I thought this was the main difference between this paid Google calendar offline plugin vs the free one.

Thank you!

Hey, @soumyamohan1988, I’m sorry, I presume I misunderstood you. Apologies for that :pray: So, I have rechecked your issue and it is not reproducing on our side. In this case, could you please compare the plugin/workflow settings in your with those in Live Demo if everything is configured properly. If so, another way is to create a new project in Google console and indicate the new Kyes in the plugin and give another try.
Once again, apologies for the misunderstanding!

Just in case, we have almost done with adding a feature so the plugin could update the token through the old refresh token. Since I have the relevant info, I’ll notify you.

Best, Julia.

Hello,
I have excatly the same error :

{
  "error": {
    "code": 401,
    "message": "Request had invalid authentication credentials. Expected OAuth 2 access token, login cookie or other valid authentication credential. See https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/web/devconsole-project.",
    "errors": [
      {
        "message": "Invalid Credentials",
        "domain": "global",
        "reason": "authError",
        "location": "Authorization",
        "locationType": "header"
      }
    ],
    "status": "UNAUTHENTICATED"
  }
}

1/ My user login without Google
2/ Then they click to login with Google
3/ I can’t list the calendar on a page

I think i need to login user directly with Google but when i do that i have a message “An account with this email already exist”. So they need to login with Google after logged with their email.

I’m missing something @alexandru ?

@b.demontecler,
Thanks for reaching out. Apologies for the late reply.

Let me please check your issue. I will get back to you asap I have some useful details on your request. Thanks for understanding. :pray:

Regards,

@b.demontecler,

The error you’ve shown is referring to the authentification failure. It occurs in different cases, but mostly when the user has set his project on the Google Developer Console incorrectly.

You need to double-check with the plugin documentation, or even re-do your project in Google Console in order to fix the issue:
https://docs.zeroqode.com/plugins/google-calendar-+-offline-plugin#introduction

Please pay attention to the list of Redirect URIs you are assigning to your project. It is better to add as many as possible (including ?debug_mode=true, version-test, etc).

I hope it helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @kate, i thinks the problem is coming from another things in the plugin. I don’t know why. So i made all the call by myself without plugin, it’s working :slight_smile:

1 Like

@b.demontecler,

Oh, that’s really cool! :sunglasses:
I’m glad you have found a workaround. Still, apologies for not being that helpful.

Best,